Can you use liquid nutrients after using soil amendments?

Kris123

420 Member
I’m currently in week 5 or 6 in my grow and my plants slowly looking sick and I ran out of nectar of the gods 3-10-0 which is what I’ve been using the past few grows but I ran out and have regular liquid nutrients (flora grow flora bloom cal-mag etc) and was wondering if I could just use that instead of going and buying a new bag

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes, they look hungry. I see a big hunk of wood on the top of your soil. I would pluck that. If your soil is full of large chucks of wood it is more than likely starved for Nitrogen, Decaying wood sucks out nitrogen.

Not filled with wood I used happy frog and mixed it with some of this old soil I had not a lot of wood but some I gave them nutes and they look a little healthier but leaves not turning anymore green

Not filled with wood I used happy frog and mixed it with some of this old soil I had not a lot of wood but some I gave them nutes and they look a little healthier but leaves not turning anymore green
Hey @kirs123 great looking garden.
You most certainly should use those nutrients.
With calmag.
Week 5 of veg between 600 to 900 ppm depending on your water quality.
Stay safe my friend.
Bill

I agree with everyone else... definitely can use them. Just make sure to get the nutrients in the right PH range before feeding as chemical/salt nutrients are less friendly to natural soil buffering than organic ones. Some enzymes, humic acid and some microbes/bacteria added can really help balance the feedings too.

Back
Top Bottom