Ok. New setup. Repotted all of them and moved the 2 GSCs to full cups. Put all under T5 54w.

20210501_154358.jpg

20210501_154347.jpg

20210501_154253.jpg

Great setup! I feed starting with the second set of true leaves, usually about 1/8 - 1/4 of the regular veg dose. Your taller ones would get fed for sure at my house. :)
I fed them this morning with Grow Big at 3/4 strength. I've read some conflicting info on how far the plants should be from my T5 light and would welcome feedback. Thank you!!

Nice! I had the same thing a week ago, but it grew right out of it. Sometimes those first true leaves can be a bit weird:

April 25th:

Yesterday:
Oh wow, nice! I'll never discount again until it falls over dead. I think it was the better light that did it for that one and others doing very well now - ty!

Got my temp/RH meter today and it's telling me humidity is only at 39%. Trying to think of away to up it without spending more money on a humidifier. Maybe put bowl of hot water near table - have you used that or do you know of others that won't hurt the plants?

Now that I've figured out what low humidity and air movement does, I've added a 4L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiera and clip fan to my set up. I also put a small portable heater so my gas bill doesn't climb through the roof. The RH went up to 42, but I'm not sure how close it should be to my girls. I'm also not sure if the fan should be in that place. I put it there to move the mist around so it's not focused on what is directly next to it. Thoughts? thank you!

update:fan defective after a few hours so brought my standing fan and put about 6 feet from plant table.

NewHumFan_05082021.jpg

AddHumFan_05082021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom