Canuk NL Autos & Lemon Pineapple Photoperiod Side-By-Side In Coco

Arshh Roy I honestly don't no how long there been in flower I know there 61 days old 😬😬😬😬 that's embarrassing 😳 il definitely clear up the lower canopy and yes I no know about the freebies lol il be more wise with what I grow next 😄 just get excited and deal with it when problem is there it's bad I know 😂😂
Lesson learned, so not time wasted

You are about 2 weeks into flower by the looks of it
Add your PK in a couple more weeks for 7 days only, then flush plain tepid water and resume feeding as normal with a drop of seaweed
PK is potent mix of salts originally designed for hydro, where you can just change the res
In coco, salts will be left behind so the flush is advisable [I actually bought some CannaFlush for this, it's perfect]

My plants are just vegging away, no dramas, so I decided to make some hash :p

Cut up some popcorn buds and put them in the freezer, put the sift box in the fridge too
Put the bud in the box and gave it a shake for a minute or two; did this twice
Slid out the mirror beneath the 150 micron screen out and scraped up the trichomes into the barrel of a steel hand press, and tightened
Then I put the press in a thin plastic bag and stood it in a cup of boiling water for 10 mins, then gave the piston part another turn, now I am letting it cool down to room temp before I push out my block of hash
I only used 10-14g of popcorn and I have a box of about 100g still to do - this was a test run
Very sticky, so I've dusted the outside with some dry trichomes and put it in the fridge; at the moment it is stuck to the press base plate so it needs to cool down before I can separate it, I'll freeze it if need be

Surprisingly simple, will do a pictorial once I've smoked some :yahoo:
:hookah:

This is the product

DSC_4075.JPG

DSC_4076.JPG

:ganjamon:

Thread not quite finished yet [I'm looking at you, @Mike Wright lol]
Here is a Lemon Pineapple Bud - dry but not cured; I tried a bit anyway and I'm happy :ganjamon:

Lesson learned, so not time wasted

You are about 2 weeks into flower by the looks of it
Add your PK in a couple more weeks for 7 days only, then flush plain tepid water and resume feeding as normal with a drop of seaweed
PK is potent mix of salts originally designed for hydro, where you can just change the res
In coco, salts will be left behind so the flush is advisable [I actually bought some CannaFlush for this, it's perfect]
Sorry Roy didn't see this message ok great 👍 il go from there. Il have a look a this cannaflush aswell. So in the next 5days or so il start the pk. Hope your all good mate?

Lemon Pineapple is showing lots of pre-flowers, so it looks like just flip the lot to 12/12 in a week or so
lemon-pineapple-before-flip.jpg

This plant has been subject to very low pH, my meter was out by about a point so when the reading was pH 5.8, it was actually closer to pH 4.8, locking out some major nutes
So you can see enough micros but a lack of NPK/CA
Rectified [stop sniggering at the back...]

:hookah:
You've got a meter? 😁

I pre-dilute my pH Down so that I know 5ml/L will get me from pH7.2 to 5.6-6.0
I don't measure after that
Just jerking your chain, Roy! :)

Still, if you really stuck to your Luddite approach to growing, you'd probably learn to pH your solutions by taste! 😁

Back
Top Bottom