Canuk Seeds Blueberry Autos In Coco

Canuk Seeds Blueberry Autos

Thank you @Canuk Seeds

I've kept these seeds in the refrigerator, now I'm leaving them out to get to room temp for a week before popping them
I'll veg a Lemon Pineapple photo at the same time because SOG around Aug/Sept works for me and I now have the option of a mother tent

canuk-seeds.jpg

canuk-blueberry-2024-tent.jpg

I moved the filter out of the tent to gain some height
... and I moved the tent nearer the tap ;)

Pretty small and basic, but keeps me self-sufficient
:hookah:

Lemon Pineapple (1x photoperiod) was first to sprout, Blueberry (4x autos) were all a little slower to get going

Lemon Pineapple from 710 Genetics:

Genetics: Lemon Diesel x Pineapple
Flowering Time: 56 - 63 Days
Sex: Feminized
Type: Mostly Sativa
Height: 1.5m Inside / 2.2m Outside
Yield: Medium - High

I will be vegging this in a 3L pot to keep it compact alongside the Blueberry autos
Might do a clone SOG, might train it out - I'll see how she grows, I keep all my plants 50-70cm -ish

Blueberry is a legend in a pot and needs no introduction
5 Days since first soak, waiting on the last two blueberry to break ground before pics of progress

They are in 2" fibre pots of 70/30 coco/potting soil
Since watering the seeds in at planting, they were stood in a very shallow tray of water, allowing the fibre pots/coco to draw up just enough water to be moist but not wet - I have never suffered damping off of any seedlings using this method

I promised I'd tag you @Carmen Ray
:hookah:

I've been thinking [look out!]
I've been using coco for years and watering by hand but considering an autopot system
Every other sentence in Summer is '...and l need go water the plants' lol

It's basically a 15/25L SIP system with a res and a gravity powered valve - no pumps or air stones etc
Seems very simple, so can't help but wonder if there are any pitfalls I should be aware of?
Anyone got any experience with similar systems?

@VetSmoke85 @Greenvein @Skunksta @Bill284 - any thoughts?
:passitleft:

BTW - babies are on 24/0 so growing quite quickly :)

I've been thinking [look out!]
I've been using coco for years and watering by hand but considering an autopot system
Every other sentence in Summer is '...and l need go water the plants' lol

It's basically a 15/25L SIP system with a res and a gravity powered valve - no pumps or air stones etc
Seems very simple, so can't help but wonder if there are any pitfalls I should be aware of?
Anyone got any experience with similar systems?

@VetSmoke85 @Greenvein @Skunksta @Bill284 - any thoughts?
:passitleft:

BTW - babies are on 24/0 so growing quite quickly :)
I'm interested to find out more about this I don't no If it will do my humidity levels any good though. Glad your garden are doing well my man 💪

I'm interested to find out more about this I don't no If it will do my humidity levels any good though. Glad your garden are doing well my man 💪
It would, all the water is under the plant and drawn up by compost/coco

Roots are loving the soil and showing through the 2" fibre pots after 5 days above ground
Lemon Pineapple wants to go for it so she's in 5L 70/15/15 coco/potting soil/perlite with 50g frass & fish-blood-bone [1]
Blueberry's [2] will have to wait for a bigger pot 'cos some idiot forgot to buy a bag of coco :smokin:

lemon-pineapple-1week.jpg
blueberry-auto-week1.jpg

Are you putting them all in 5L pots mate
No, I usually do autos in 3L pots to keep them compact, just a bit of a bugger constantly watering them
The Lemon Pineapple [photoperiod] is in 5L because I might veg it up then use it for clones, that's why I added the b/f/b/frass
If it works out nice, I can flower the mother LemonP afterwards Sept - Dec

No, I usually do autos in 3L pots to keep them compact, just a bit of a bugger constantly watering them
The Lemon Pineapple [photoperiod] is in 5L because I might veg it up then use it for clones, that's why I added the b/f/b/frass
If it works out nice, I can flower the mother LemonP afterwards Sept - Dec
OK that's interesting I'm curious how big they get and what they yeald in 3L to 5L pots Your gonna clone aswell? Didn't think you could with autos

OK that's interesting I'm curious how big they get and what they yeald in 3L to 5L pots Your gonna clone aswell? Didn't think you could with autos
No, you can't clone autos you're right there
The LP is photoperiod, I'm vegging it while I grow the Blueberry autos at the same time; small pots will keep them 50-70cm
When the autos are done, the clones would be ready to flower, then the mother plant
In 3L pots I get about 2-3oz pp, 5L pots 3-4oz - @NickHardy gets as much out of plastic cups

Back
Top Bottom