Little Help - Canuk Blueberry - Royal Queen Blueberry Cheese

Hedgehog

Have a look at these photos. Let me know what you think.
4x4 grow tent
Dwc
Ppm 250 total. sensi grow (tap water 150ppm)
Ph ~6.0
15liters water in each bucket
10days since germ
Water temp 21c
MarsHydro reflector 192 led @ 24" above leaves

Cleaned out the buckets yesterday and i had some slime on the bubble hose and bucket walls. The roots havent shown threw the hydrton yesterday (the both have roots in the water today)

Didn't have any ventalation in the tent until today. Hoping that will bring down the bucket temps

They seem small and one the leaf is cupped

420-magazine-mobile1945208484.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2112200485.jpg

Also the canuk blueberry is photo and the royal queen blue cheese is auto. What difficulties should i expect

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had the ppm's @ 550 or so with the sensi since day one to yesterday when i did a water change and reset the sensi grow to 250ppm

420-magazine-mobile1166611266.jpg

Wrong subsection to get help/traffic?

Just added 1 frozen bottle of water in each rez. That will get the temps down and hopefully stay down with the new ventilation

Transplanted both too pro mix bx. The slime on the sroots, the cupping of the leaf and the not pictured leaf spotting had me second guessing my dwc thoughts. The res temps and over fertilization are my thoughts on my plants health problems

Sent from my SM-T320 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So they have been in promix bx since my last post

Sensi bloom for since i seen buds formings @ 700ppm or so.

Watering when finger comes out dry.

Help about 8 weeks from seed and just one plant has fallen ill. Help a guy out

I tried some calmag last night. Ph problem? Over nutes?

My first time seeing your thread... and I don't do hydro.

With the Promix, I'd say you've been watering/feeding too often. The finger technique doesn't work, IMO. All the water is in the very bottom of the pot within the perched water table. Perhaps there is a lack of 'K' with your girls. Have you tried a flush in case it is a salt build up?

This sub-forum gets a lot of help requests, but for more views, the better solution is to start a grow journal. Alternatively, put a help request in the problem, pest & disease control sub-forum.

They are in fabric pots and yes i may have watered it too much. Funny how it just affected one. Havent flushed it yet but iill look into it

Having proplems with the Canuk Blueberry now.

A yellowing/dieing off of the lower leafs on this photo plant

Fabric 5 gal pot

Promix bx

Extended veg of 3 months, flowering for 1 month so far.

Sense bloom ppm of 600 plus ph tap water 170ppm total of ~800ppm. Ph corrected to 6 +- .2

Flushed 6 weeks ago for a build up of salts

Only water when plant begins to droop.

Having proplems with the Canuk Blueberry now.

A yellowing/dieing off of the lower leafs on this photo plant

Fabric 5 gal pot

Promix bx

Extended veg of 3 months, flowering for 1 month so far.

Sense bloom ppm of 600 plus ph tap water 170ppm total of ~800ppm. Ph corrected to 6 +- .2

Flushed 6 weeks ago for a build up of salts

Only water when plant begins to droop.

Oh and i have been using cal mag maybe 2 times in the last 6-7weeks

420-magazine-mobile910325331.jpg

Anyone? Im thinking too much N or not enough.

Yellowing leaves, if caused by nitrogen, means not enough. And that is what those look like to this noob. But as you get close to harvest, you want the plant to use the nitrogen reserves it's built up. How much longer do you think you have?

Looks like it could have used a little more 'N' back in veg - but not now. I'd ride it out. Some strains drop leaves in mid-bloom and there is nothing you can do about it. It looks like it has been over-watered in the past.

Looks like it could have used a little more 'N' back in veg - but not now. I'd ride it out. Some strains drop leaves in mid-bloom and there is nothing you can do about it. It looks like it has been over-watered in the past.
It was over watered in the past . So ill just keep things going as is and do better next grow.

800ppm of seni bloom until 2 weeks pre harvest

Back
Top Bottom