Canuk Seeds Blueberry Autos In Coco

I remember that black hash, to a 12-13 year old kid it was like doing acid almost. What an unbelievable high! CLšŸ€
I didnā€™t smoke cigarettes so the tobacco we mixed it with probably gave me a rush too šŸ˜‚
I remember stealing my old manā€™s rothman butts to roll hash with when I was 13.
He worked at a brewery then.
Bit of a misspent youth. Nudge nudge
But fun. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

If we didn't have rolling tobacco or a bong to hand - out with the hot knives :cool:
Chillums never worked cos whoever lit it inevitably coughed and blew the lot out of the top like a volcano lol
Hot knives you know a hot rock is burning something at some point. Clothes, kitchen tables, Mumā€™s cherished photographā€¦ its happening just a case of where šŸ˜‚

If we didn't have rolling tobacco or a bong to hand - out with the hot knives :cool:
Chillums never worked cos whoever lit it inevitably coughed and blew the lot out of the top like a volcano lol
I rolled pure hash joints in my younger days No yucky tobacco

I did an eighth pure hash bong in Benidorm on my 18th Birthday. Normally we mixed with tobacco because we couldnā€™t afford much but just a hop across the water to Morocco so was cheap. I was completely fucked wandering the streets at sunrise convinced all the people heading for the beach were out to get me. I went back to the hotel, woke my best mate up and said he had to get a doctor for me. He said , ā€œNicholas youā€™re just really fucking stoned and need some sleep, thereā€™s nothing wrong with you gonto bedā€

I said - Youā€™re sure Iā€™m just stoned
ā€œYesā€
- Oh OK Iā€™ll get some sleep then.

Woke up 5 hours later starving hungry and felt fine šŸ˜‚

We used knives for spotting back in the day. If you didn't have a funnel or pipe to inhale the smoke, you would get the RED HOT knives close enough to your mouth to inhale. VERY close to your mouth.
Close enough that I burnt my lips multiple times, and I even burnt my cheek once...?
Ah, the misspent days of youth...

We used knives for spotting back in the day. If you didn't have a funnel or pipe to inhale the smoke, you would get the RED HOT knives close enough to your mouth to inhale. VERY close to your mouth.
Close enough that I burnt my lips multiple times, and I even burnt my cheek once...?
Ah, the misspent days of youth...
My buddy has a butter knife impression branded onto his upper lip to this day.
Hot knives were popular back in the day.
Paper towel tube with ice cubes in it was preferred but we didn't have anything that day.
His hand slipped and hit himself on the top lip.
We never let him live it down .
Poor guy.
Last time Rexer was here he rolled one.
Made the hash like a shoe lace.
Rolled it out long and thin.
Then layed it in the center of a joint.
That was a new one to me.
Smoked great.
He even left me a chunk. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

On top of the problems in the tent, I have been very unwell recently and ended up being rushed into hospital
I'm back now, but have decided to abandon this journal and start afresh once I'm back on my feet

Sorry friends, but sometime it's for the best
Hope to be back soon

Journal abandoned

On top of the problems in the tent, I have been very unwell recently and ended up being rushed into hospital
I'm back now, but have decided to abandon this journal and start afresh once I'm back on my feet

Hope to be back soon

Journal abandoned
Get well soon buddy. My Dadā€™s trying to twist my arm to fly home last week Jun/1st July time. Hopefully by then the days will be long, the sun shining and the beers cold!

Nick

Hope to be back soon

Journal abandoned
I'm so so sorry my friend. :Namaste: :hug::hug:
Please take care of yourself.
We need ya buddy.
Be well.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Hope to be back soon

Journal abandoned
Hope your OK Roy? Stay strong šŸ’Ŗ my man! If you need a rant drop me a message. Stay safe look after yourself please of rest mate. Sorry about your lady's your health is more important. Stay strong šŸ’Ŗ

My buddy has a butter knife impression branded onto his upper lip to this day.
Hot knives were popular back in the day.
Paper towel tube with ice cubes in it was preferred but we didn't have anything that day.
His hand slipped and hit himself on the top lip.
We never let him live it down .
Poor guy.
Last time Rexer was here he rolled one.
Made the hash like a shoe lace.
Rolled it out long and thin.
Then layed it in the center of a joint.
That was a new one to me.
Smoked great.
He even left me a chunk. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Thatā€™s a new one for me too but it wouldnā€™t have worked with the hash we had. Because it was like a rock. CLšŸ€. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom