Canuk Seeds Blueberry Autos In Coco

OK that's interesting I'm curious how big they get and what they yeald in 3L to 5L pots Your gonna clone aswell? Didn't think you could with autos
No, you can't clone autos you're right there
The LP is photoperiod, I'm vegging it while I grow the Blueberry autos at the same time; small pots will keep them 50-70cm
When the autos are done, the clones would be ready to flower, then the mother plant
In 3L pots I get about 2-3oz pp, 5L pots 3-4oz - @NickHardy gets as much out of plastic cups
Actually, though it is not usually done there are growers such as @Joe Brewster who have successfully rooted auto cuts. Nice to be able to do if you accidentally break a branch, or want to try the topped bit. I think Justin Goody has done it. InTheShed has a bit in water which he will watch to see if it roots. You could keep one for flower and one to make seeds :nerd-with-glasses:

Beautifully coloured little pots! You forgot that bit!

Auto cloning - they have the same age as the mother, right? If the mother is a day from flip the cutting will be too?

Urgh - 6:30am on a Monday and already work emailing me.
Urgh - work, I remember that
It was a horrible waste of time

Actually, though it is not usually done there are growers such as @Joe Brewster who have successfully rooted auto cuts. Nice to be able to do if you accidentally break a branch, or want to try the topped bit. I think Justin Goody has done it. InTheShed has a bit in water which he will watch to see if it roots. You could keep one for flower and one to make seeds :nerd-with-glasses:
Yes, I did root an auto, but it was a late flowering one 6-8 weeks
Taken just after it showed that it was female, from the top of the plant
Auto cloning - they have the same age as the mother, right? If the mother is a day from flip the cutting will be too?
After I cut it, it put its energy into producing roots. then seemed to veg for a couple of weeks before flowering again

No, you can't clone autos you're right there
The LP is photoperiod, I'm vegging it while I grow the Blueberry autos at the same time; small pots will keep them 50-70cm
When the autos are done, the clones would be ready to flower, then the mother plant
In 3L pots I get about 2-3oz pp, 5L pots 3-4oz - @NickHardy gets as much out of plastic cups
Wow really I didn't think you could get that much for little pots, it makes me want to go down that route so how comes Im only going to get roughly 3oz for a 16L pot? I'm guessing all down to experience?

Wow really I didn't think you could get that much for little pots, it makes me want to go down that route so how comes Im only going to get roughly 3oz for a 16L pot? I'm guessing all down to experience?
We don't know what your yield will be yet, 3oz is a conservative guess for a first time closet grow
Yes, experience teaches a lot of ways to bump up yield, not necessarily a bigger pot unless you got the setup to grow it out, which neither of us have
This is why I'm a big fan of Sea of Green grows, either with several autos in small pots or clones from a photoperiod mother plant

We don't know what your yield will be yet, 3oz is a conservative guess for a first time closet grow
Yes, experience teaches a lot of ways to bump up yield, not necessarily a bigger pot unless you got the setup to grow it out, which neither of us have
This is why I'm a big fan of Sea of Green grows, either with several autos in small pots or clones from a photoperiod mother plant
Wow ok I didn't no that OK so in my grow space could I use 3x 6L fabric pots and have enough space to do this., and could I do the with my critical orange punch and strawberry banna? I just want to get the most out of the space and energy Im supplying.
I've just been watching some videos of sea of green looks really interesting I think I will be good for me if I can control my humidity levels so when this plant is done I'm gonna get 3-4 6L pots and see how I get on. Do you think that would be advisable?

Wow ok I didn't no that OK so in my grow space could I use 3x 6L fabric pots and have enough space to do this., and could I do the with my critical orange punch and strawberry banna? I just want to get the most out of the space and energy Im supplying.

I've just been watching some videos of sea of green looks really interesting I think I will be good for me if I can control my humidity levels so when this plant is done I'm gonna get 3-4 6L pots and see how I get on. Do you think that would be advisable?
One step at a time GP - you need better control of your space/environment, learn to harvest, dry, cure etc before you even think about complicating things
Your closet is extremely small, you might consider a tent if you're gonna carry on growing or attempt a SoG

One step at a time GP - you need better control of your space/environment, learn to harvest, dry, cure etc before you even think about complicating things
Your closet is extremely small, you might consider a tent if you're gonna carry on growing or attempt a SoG
Haha I'm trying to run before I can walk i no lol but I honestly don't have the space for a tent I want one though but I have a studio flat is so small my bed in next to the wardrobe lol now I've gave her a hair my humidty temps are at 50% now and I'm gonna buy that bigger fan aswell. I'm looking forward to the drying side and curing side :) she's 61 days old today

Haha I'm trying to run before I can walk i no lol but I honestly don't have the space for a tent I want one though but I have a studio flat is so small my bed in next to the wardrobe lol now I've gave her a hair my humidty temps are at 50% now and I'm gonna buy that bigger fan aswell. I'm looking forward to the drying side and curing side :) she's 61 days old today
90 days is a good rule of thumb for autos, whatever the packet says
:hookah:

90 days is a good rule of thumb for autos, whatever the packet says
:hookah:
That's how close it is to my bed lol so there noise and light coming though and I leave the door for air flow and exhaust house exit. 90days so good to me :)

20240108_224545.jpg

20240108_224558.jpg

That's how close it is to my bed lol so there noise and light coming though and I leave the door for air flow and exhaust house exit. 90days so good to me :)

20240108_224545.jpg

20240108_224558.jpg
Yeah, slept next to a tent for many a year lol
Could you fit a 2' x 2' tent in there?
Just makes airflow so much easier and seals light, so photoperiod clones would then be an option too

Yeah, slept next to a tent for many a year lol
Could you fit a 2' x 2' tent in there?
Just makes airflow so much easier and seals light, so photoperiod clones would then be an option too
I've just had a tap up and it's 75 wide × 55 cm witch there not really a tent that will fit that with out be only having one plant in the tent? I would have to try squeez in a 60×60 isit worth losing the space? So are you on about normal cannabis you grow 12 hours on off? Haha Joy's of sleep next to a tent humming all night lol

I've just had a tap up and it's 75 wide × 55 cm witch there not really a tent that will fit that with out be only having one plant in the tent? I would have to try squeez in a 60×60 isit worth losing the space? So are you on about normal cannabis you grow 12 hours on off? Haha Joy's of sleep next to a tent humming all night lol
Your biggest problem at the moment is fresh air in, exhaust to filter
It will become critical when you dry your harvest

I often run 12/12 from seed, auto, photo or both but I've started on 24/0 this time to keep the temps stable

Back
Top Bottom