Canuk Seeds Blueberry Autos In Coco

Your biggest problem at the moment is fresh air in, exhaust to filter
It will become critical when you dry your harvest

I often run 12/12 from seed, auto, photo or both but I've started on 24/0 this time to keep the temps stable
So if I got that tent could I put a fan at the bottom of the tent but that fan will only be drawing in the air from the wardrobe when it's closed so I'm still gonna run in to the same problems? I don't no how I can get frest air in to the tent is there anyway around this?

So your doing 24/0 atm coz it cold? And you change that any time and any stage we growing autos with out upsetting them?

Wow really I didn't think you could get that much for little pots,
Here’s a couple of examples of Autos grown small pot stye. I didn’t know they were autos (marked as photos) so they were never topped or anything. Basically had nothing but light and nutes.

IMG_9965.jpeg

Its 60cm out the pot and the one behind 80cm - the pots are 2L I think. Coco. Think they’ll go 120g each. The green solos are 16oz my best out of one of those is 94g but photos. I have 12 on the go in those at the moment and fingers crossed they all beat that.

I’d go say 4 in 2-3L pots in that space in coco. In the solos I’m watering 3-4x a day. In the bigger pots you can get away with once you have good fine coco mixed with plenty perlite. You want to be watering to run off so you will need to be drying up regularly, especially in flower because with the light above standing water becomes humidity - great in veg but you want to lower it through the grow.

BUT - the key thing is as Roy said. You need to figure out some way to make sure you’re pulling fresh air in and allowing the old yo vent off somewhere to create a nice path way of airflow. Stagnant air and they’ll wither and die. Constant fresh air.

Start small pots, even two and its great. Everything you do for the first time topping/defoliating/training/chopping/trimming/curing you’re gonna be able to do with manageably sized plants to work on with plenty of space.

Nick

EDIT - any joker says I should lay my hands off my plants more because they end up looking much nicer…. 🤣 Aww who am I kidding, its true!

So if I got that tent could I put a fan at the bottom of the tent but that fan will only be drawing in the air from the wardrobe when it's closed so I'm still gonna run in to the same problems? I don't no how I can get frest air in to the tent is there anyway around this?

So your doing 24/0 atm coz it cold? And you change that any time and any stage we growing autos with out upsetting them?
Yes, cos it's cold - Lamp is on 50% 24/0, so I can whack the light up to 100% and flip to 12/12 without using any more leccy when I want to flower the photo/clones
The autos will just carry on regardless whatever
In a tent, you have inlets at the bottom and outlets at the top, it's not important that they are drawing in and venting to the same space, just that you have a through-flow of air

Here’s a couple of examples of Autos grown small pot stye. I didn’t know they were autos (marked as photos) so they were never topped or anything. Basically had nothing but light and nutes.

IMG_9965.jpeg

Its 60cm out the pot and the one behind 80cm - the pots are 2L I think. Coco. Think they’ll go 120g each. The green solos are 16oz my best out of one of those is 94g but photos. I have 12 on the go in those at the moment and fingers crossed they all beat that.

I’d go say 4 in 2-3L pots in that space in coco. In the solos I’m watering 3-4x a day. In the bigger pots you can get away with once you have good fine coco mixed with plenty perlite. You want to be watering to run off so you will need to be drying up regularly, especially in flower because with the light above standing water becomes humidity - great in veg but you want to lower it through the grow.

BUT - the key thing is as Roy said. You need to figure out some way to make sure you’re pulling fresh air in and allowing the old yo vent off somewhere to create a nice path way of airflow. Stagnant air and they’ll wither and die. Constant fresh air.

Start small pots, even two and its great. Everything you do for the first time topping/defoliating/training/chopping/trimming/curing you’re gonna be able to do with manageably sized plants to work on with plenty of space.

Nick

EDIT - any joker says I should lay my hands off my plants more because they end up looking much nicer…. 🤣 Aww who am I kidding, its true!
Wow she looks amazing I'm so surprised that a 2L pot and your seeing results like that it's crazy! I do have a air vent under my bed but I felt it and there no air coming in from in its like a fire place cover vent where there blocked up it that won't do much good. My window is next to my wardrobe set up but that would mean leaving my window open in the weather is makes me flat freezing. I always leave my top window open for some kind of fresh air in the flat. So what pot sides do u think I should start with? I think I could get 2× 10L pots in there

Yes, cos it's cold - Lamp is on 50% 24/0, so I can whack the light up to 100% and flip to 12/12 without using any more leccy when I want to flower the photo/clones
The autos will just carry on regardless whatever
In a tent, you have inlets at the bottom and outlets at the top, it's not important that they are drawing in and venting to the same space, just that you have a through-flow of air
OK I didn't no that I fort it might of upset the auto plant keep changing light times. Maybe I can get a 2x2 tent a fit a small fan at the bottom but the fan will be drawing air from inside the wardrobe I just hope it will be enough. It's is why I've left the door of the wardrobe open by a couple inches to let air in as I have my window open 24-7 as my wardrobe is next to my window to let in some kinda air my humidity levels had dropped and staying at a steady 49% since I've gave her a hair cut and took out all the other plants and when I dry her il take out the plant pot so that will drop the humidity levels even more when drying. Fingers crossed

OK I didn't no that I fort it might of upset the auto plant keep changing light times. Maybe I can get a 2x2 tent a fit a small fan at the bottom but the fan will be drawing air from inside the wardrobe I just hope it will be enough. It's is why I've left the door of the wardrobe open by a couple inches to let air in as I have my window open 24-7 as my wardrobe is next to my window to let in some kinda air my humidity levels had dropped and staying at a steady 49% since I've gave her a hair cut and took out all the other plants and when I dry her il take out the plant pot so that will drop the humidity levels even more when drying. Fingers crossed
But once your light is inside the tent, there will be no need to close the door of the closet, so you'll venting to a 'lung room' - ie your flat

OK il do just that 👌 with I need a fan for that or just open the air hole in the tent?
Without an intake fan, you rely on the extractor drawing air through, aka passive intake/negative pressure etc
Using an intake fan increases airflow considerably and is doubtless better if temps or RH don't go wild
I don't generally use an intake fan unless the weather is favourable, just the passive vent

Without an intake fan, you rely on the extractor drawing air through, aka passive intake/negative pressure etc
Using an intake fan increases airflow considerably and is doubtless better if temps or RH don't go wild
I don't generally use an intake fan unless the weather is favourable, just the passive vent
OK that makes sense coz the intake in the tent will work at its best coz tent is closed 😀 cool I going to buy a 2x2 when this is done. I'm going to lose abit of space though. How many plants could I get in a 2x2 and what pot sizes I'm course

OK that makes sense coz the intake in the tent will work at its best coz tent is closed 😀 cool I going to buy a 2x2 when this is done. I'm going to lose abit of space though. How many plants could I get in a 2x2 and what pot sizes I'm course
In a 2' x 2' I would be thinking 1 x 5L pot would work best
Growing in solo cups, clone/auto SoG etc is a little more specialized, so you can't just go for it mate
:Namaste:

So just one plant? Arshh OK fort I could of done more. Puts me back in the same position I'm at now then but in a smaller pot. It's becoming expensive for very little returns :(
This is your first grow, the only goal for now is to grow you some nice herb
Most growers I know started off with zon and fleabay kit, but over time built up to better kit and better results
Up to you how much time/money you can invest and for what purpose

This is your first grow, the only goal for now is to grow you some nice herb
Most growers I know started off with zon and fleabay kit, but over time built up to better kit and better results
Up to you how much time/money you can invest and for what purpose
It would be nice to sell 1z keep 2 for myself seek some investment back...I'm mainly doing it for personal smoke and I enjoy growing anything. I would like to invest alot but one I don't have the space 2 I don't have the money. But in one grow sitting I would like to get around 4-6 oz that's why I was hoping I could get away with 2 plants just to seek back abit more and use the most out of the space and energy and money I'm investing. Do u think if I dried a little nug over the next week it would be smokeable or tast decent or will it tadt like cabbage right now lol I'm curious 🤔 so close but so farr away 😅

It would be nice to sell 1z keep 2 for myself seek some investment back...I'm mainly doing it for personal smoke and I enjoy growing anything. I would like to invest alot but one I don't have the space 2 I don't have the money. But in one grow sitting I would like to get around 4-6 oz that's why I was hoping I could get away with 2 plants just to seek back abit more and use the most out of the space and energy and money I'm investing. Do u think if I dried a little nug over the next week it would be smokeable or tast decent or will it tadt like cabbage right now lol I'm curious 🤔 so close but so farr away 😅
I don't sell it, I gift it to trusted friends and they incidentally gift me money :cool:
Don't bother taking a bud off now, it will be shite
If you're the impatient type, practice catching flies with chopsticks, or take up chess :ganjamon:

You don’t have to grow multiple plants to get more bud. I like to grow them as big as possible. CL🍀. :morenutes:

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3080.jpeg

I don't sell it, I gift it to trusted friends and they incidentally gift me money :cool:
Don't bother taking a bud off now, it will be shite
If you're the impatient type, practice catching flies with chopsticks, or take up chess :ganjamon:
I want to gift people aswell in exchange lol arshh OK I won't try it yet I've been tempted 😅

Your watching to much Kung Fu Panda my friend lol il have to settle for a wank I guess 🤣🤣 got to do something with myself lol

Make a cake tomorrow lol I like cooking 😆

Back
Top Bottom