Canuk NL Autos & Lemon Pineapple Photoperiod Side-By-Side In Coco

You can visualize how they're gonna stack by the way the top side parts in its stretch. Each one will contribute to that finalized cola. Just saying. 😉🍻

Also, she's just beginning to flower. She ain't shown you what she's got yet. She's just playing footsie under the table with ya at the moment...
Hi jiggilotus thanks for the advice I can't cut the tops that would make me feel sick lol but I've had a play around in there and I think I've solved the problem she's a sleep at the moment and il send some pictures 📸 later when she wakws up. She looks happy for what I have done ✔️

But they're in flower. Wouldn't bending stems be better?

Edit: After a second look, there's no way to bend the stems low enough to make an even canopy without raising the plant on the right 20-30cm.
Hi melville hobbles I've had a play around in there it loos better she's a sleep at the moment when she wakes il send some pictures 📸 be nice to know everyone forts

So guys this is what I done put a s bend on her and raised the other plant and get rid of all the lower bits that ain't get light so it's just wasted energy. The other tall one I've pinned her to the side and waiting for her to find her own path. What's all you guys forts??

Screenshot_20240405_151434_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240405_151422_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240405_151416_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240405_151405_Gallery.jpg

20240405_150223.jpg

So guys this is what I done put a s bend on her and raised the other plant and get rid of all the lower bits that ain't get light so it's just wasted energy. The other tall one I've pinned her to the side and waiting for her to find her own path. What's all you guys forts??

20240405_150223.jpg
Looks good to me.

20240405_150223.jpg
Super crop her maybe?? She's purdy though. Happy Saturday!!😎✌️

Looking amazing Roy what your new venture after the girls are done?
I got a Girl Scout Cookies and a Purple Ghost Candy above ground vegging while the NL finishes
Also got some Banner #3 and Sour Diesel but I don't rate them, don't much like the taste or the hit

Forgot my boots working in the plot over the weekend and broke my big toe with a spade
It has split my toenail up the length of it, all purple now

@Trala - should I be packing it with ice or is that just sprinkling sugar on shit?

I got a Girl Scout Cookies and a Purple Ghost Candy above ground vegging while the NL finishes
Also got some Banner #3 and Sour Diesel but I don't rate them, don't much like the taste or the hit

Forgot my boots working in the plot over the weekend and broke my big toe with a spade
It has split my toenail up the length of it, all purple now

@Trala - should I be packing it with ice or is that just sprinkling sugar on shit?
😱😫

Fucking fat toe now, can't get my shoe on - here's some more pics

It smells something special, a wow strain maybe
From personal experience I've grown Blueberry but then found Blue Dream to be an exquisite improvement
I've also grown Pineapple Chunk before, but I think that again, this Lemon Pineapple is an improvement on that :smokin:

Fucking fat toe now, can't get my shoe on - here's some more pics

It smells something special, a wow strain maybe
From personal experience I've grown Blueberry but then found Blue Dream to be an exquisite improvement
I've also grown Pineapple Chunk before, but I think that again, this Lemon Pineapple is an improvement on that :smokin:
Your poor toe, it must be agony :( Your garden and photography are looking spiffing though.

Haha caught me lurking! 🕵️‍♀️

Enjoy your grows and also all your help with growers. I have been reading your auto grows because I'm running my first autos. So don't mind me just shadowing some of the great auto growers lol.
Keep up the great work! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom