Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

I was looking forward to the Canuck Seeds 420 comparative grow, which would have been my second comparative on 420. I expected to drop a new journal anytime. Sad to report zero germination on 5 of 5 planted. I’ll chalk it up to operator error. I typically have near 100% germination. I planted 5 to pick 4 for my cabinet grow. Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce seeds received Sep 9, fast delivery on 7 seeds. Dropped 5 in distilled water Saturday Oct 7. Planted 5 Tuesday Oct 10, small tails on 3 and white visible on the other 2. I gave it 2 weeks, usually I see sprouts in 3-5 days. I’m adding a few pics as I was prepping for grow #10. Cheers
IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3914.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

u dont mention your techniques for germination ...

this is the best way tried and truth since kindergarden classess 60 yrs ago or so ..

toilet paper wrapped inside glass drop seeds in add water keep wet 1/2 inch deep

wait 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 days.. till u got a few inches of root

then to beer cups

this is the best way tried and truth since kindergarden classess 60 yrs ago or so ..

toilet paper wrapped inside glass drop seeds in add water keep wet 1/2 inch deep

then to beer cups

Interesting method, Does make sense especially if your in kindergarten for your first science project. Watching how a seed grows into a plant.

IMG_7441.jpeg

Wednesday.

26x I think

Today another 12x Barneys

Next week 25x @canukseeds

Our swimming pool uses H2o2 to keep clean. No salt/chorine so I just scoop up a bunch of that soak them for an hour in it, then douse the paper towel in it and hang them up for a couple of days.

World for me. Popped plenty of seeds too!

then to beer cups

Hello all! We’re happy to see all the journals that have been started so far, and looking forward to the ones to come.

We’re excited to see all the progress, and updates!

Just wanted to touch base and let everyone know that if there are any questions or concerns about the products we’ve sent out, please contact us directly so that we can further assist. You can contact us here @Canuk Seeds and please use the subject line “Canuk Comparative Grow Participant” so that your communication stands out and we can get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you everyone again for all the interest and participation. Happy Growing! 🌱

Hello all! We’re happy to see all the journals that have been started so far, and looking forward to the ones to come.

Just wanted to touch base and let everyone know that if there are any questions or concerns about the products we’ve sent out, please contact us directly so that we can further assist. You can contact us here @Canuk Seeds and please use the subject line “Canuk Comparative Grow Participant” so that your communication stands out and we can get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you everyone again for all the interest and participation. Happy Growing! 🌱
Hey - you reckon the Mods like @Teddy Edwards could help you do a postwhere we can keep through all the contest rhreads?

I had the honour of the fantastic @HashGirl pop up in my journal today because they want to, like me, to follow along with as many as possible of the grows.

Seems like it would be super cool to have them in one place for the grows?

Nick

I was looking forward to the Canuck Seeds 420 comparative grow, which would have been my second comparative on 420. I expected to drop a new journal anytime. Sad to report zero germination on 5 of 5 planted. I’ll chalk it up to operator error. I typically have near 100% germination. I planted 5 to pick 4 for my cabinet grow. Canuck Seeds Grandaddy Bruce seeds received Sep 9, fast delivery on 7 seeds. Dropped 5 in distilled water Saturday Oct 7. Planted 5 Tuesday Oct 10, small tails on 3 and white visible on the other 2. I gave it 2 weeks, usually I see sprouts in 3-5 days. I’m adding a few pics as I was prepping for grow #10. Cheers

I wouldn't give up. For my first batch of seeds, 2 of the 3 didn't germinate so @Canuk Seeds sent me 3 more. I would reach out to them if I were you.

Is this a stand up shower that you've turned into a grow area? Great idea. I would never have thought of it.

Hey - you reckon the Mods like @Teddy Edwards could help you do a postwhere we can keep through all the contest rhreads?

I had the honour of the fantastic @HashGirl pop up in my journal today because they want to, like me, to follow along with as many as possible of the grows.

Nick

I'm actually working on a list. I made one for the GSC comparative grow and am in the process of making one for this grow.

Nick
Great idea I am all for that. If possible, I do understand if it is not possible. Thanks, Nick, for your great idea.

Interesting method, Does make sense especially if your in kindergarten for your first science project. Watching how a seed grows into a plant.

there is no better method than 100% germination,,,

over 1 billion grows started this way

just place glass in dark cupboard

IMG_3915.jpeg

IMG_3914.jpeg

IMG_3916.jpeg

i think i might point out you should not used distilled water as it lacks minerals and stuff

use bottled water .. i use city water left sitting for 24 hrs minimum in a bucket..

domes and stuff look at fancy but totally not needed marketing crap..

I wouldn't give up. For my first batch of seeds, 2 of the 3 didn't germinate so @Canuk Seeds sent me 3 more. I would reach out to them if I were you.

Is this a stand up shower that you've turned into a grow area? Great idea. I would never have thought of it.

I'm actually working on a list. I made one for the GSC comparative grow and am in the process of making one for this grow.
HashGirl, It’s a home made plywood box I built for growing.

@Canuk Seeds if you want to send me another pack of Grandaddy Bruce seeds I will try again. I was ready to post my journal but had zero germination, which is not the norm for me. Thanks in any case. Cheers

🙏🏼

Meh HashGirl beat me toThe idea!

I use my swimming pool water - but I have an Ozone/H2O2 water pool - no salt or chlorine!

i would stop using pool water... because we never know who peed in the pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Canuk Seeds if you want to send me another pack of Grandaddy Bruce seeds I will try again. I was ready to post my journal but had zero germination, which is not the norm for me. Thanks in any case. Cheers

your boxes needs ventilation exits.. and intakes..

@cr8grow You should message them as they said in text above, with “Canuk Comparative Grow Participant” in the subject line.

:passitleft:

What, first Shed, and now you?

:laughtwo:
what?

did you pee in the pool too? did you know they got a guy pissing in the bear vat at a China bear making brewery

all the bears are being banned over the pee gate!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom