Caterpillar in buds during harvest

lol, Lester, thanks for the 2 cents, the tripod was free, I am looking forward to seeing as much rust as possible on it :)

Probably won't see much as it's more than likely made out of aluminum and plastic, just the steel fasteners would be susceptible to corrosion.

Lester, before I left the tripod outside< i checked its value, they are 20 bucks on ebay w/ out shipping added. just an etsil? eatsil? thing that hold a canvas for painting will work too, or 3 sticks and some duck tape!

Easel :)

A verry good day to all...

WOW Lester you never seize to amaze me with the amount of info you put in your comments, Yes i must agree with Lester the manual inspection EVERY day is a must, i have found with my Monster grow that if i skip it for just 2 days the worms took over.

Ok so on that note i did my harvest most recently and Also found some worms in the bud and i found that you have to like Lester said pick out as much as you can, then when you get to the Bud washing the first container with the Lemon Juice and Baking Soda kills the worms in the time that you are shaking the bud in the water now when the bud goes to the second container with the hot water you just shake the bud around up and down and because the water is hot it will open the bud up and all the worms fall out, then the rapid cooling of the next container together with the bud hanging to dry will close the bud up again.

Well i can only speak for what worked for me, Also like Lester said i would mos def not put those buds under water for an hour that seems WAY to long for me.

Best and blessed!!

:420:
How much lemon juice & how much baking soda to how much water?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @kittykat209 this member has not been on since july 2016
Think it is 1/4 cup of each to a gal of water or about a cup of each to a 5 gal pail

Bud Washing Here is a link

Back
Top Bottom