CBD Saturation?

BraveBird

420 Member
Hello new member here but have been reading the posts for a few weeks. I have had chronic neck pain for over 25 yrs. I had a double disc replacement 7yrs ago and found out it was done incorrectly, so pain continues and will be there for life likely. 8 months ago I started taking CBD , at first I was taking to little of an amount and almost gave up after a week. Then read something that made me realize I needed to take a higher dose . At the time I was taking 2000 mg of Ibuprofen a day minimum along with muscle relaxants. Within 3 days of the higher dose I was almost off the Ibuprofin and have had AMAZING SUCCESS for 8 months. During that time about 3 months ago I was having other issues and chose to stop the CBD for a few days to see how I felt. I was completely good , pain free for 4 days off the CBD before some pain started again. This week money was tight and I was not able to buy it. It’s been 5 days and My pain is minimal!!! I know I am Not cured and the pain will return but this must be happening to other people ? There must be a Saturation point for the CBD. Just like when someone starts taking it but sometimes they need a week of taking it before boom - it’s working! Same goes for those of us taking it regularly and have to stop for some reason !? CBD has saved my life in a sense really! If there are other threads on here or info anyone can share please do , this is fascinating. I was worried about ever travelling and maybe not being able to bring with me but now I know I can goes without it for at least a few days

Hello @BraveBird and :welcome: to your new home away from home:420: It’s good to have you here - look your first post and a material contribution.:thanks: and:welldone:
What a disaster having surgery mucked up like that. I take my hat off to you for taking back some control of your health outcomes.
I have more than a passing acquaintance with pain, but no experience yet of CBD therapy. I’m interested to read what others might have to add..
Cheers :)

Thank you yes it’s an amazing thing this plant ! My Aunt grows and makes her own THC cannabis oil but had never taken CBD. She tried a lower dose CBD and nothing Because of me she purchased online a higher mg amount CBD and took high doses for a week and then at the end of the week it kicked in - only at the higher dose and her pain in her hands and knees finally went away !! So now she’s getting more . I was super happy it finally worked and that was this week. So same situation , she needed to saturate and take the right amount and then it worked!! The pain release is not at all like ibuprofen or other pain killers , it literally blocks so much of the pain and you forget you have it! I rub my neck and can feel tension and know I need to massage it but I forget the pain. I used to take that high amount of ibuprofen and still ice my neck or heat or still not get out of bed from pain ! Now I forget I have the pain

Hello new member here but have been reading the posts for a few weeks. I have had chronic neck pain for over 25 yrs. I had a double disc replacement 7yrs ago and found out it was done incorrectly, so pain continues and will be there for life likely. 8 months ago I started taking CBD , at first I was taking to little of an amount and almost gave up after a week. Then read something that made me realize I needed to take a higher dose . At the time I was taking 2000 mg of Ibuprofen a day minimum along with muscle relaxants. Within 3 days of the higher dose I was almost off the Ibuprofin and have had AMAZING SUCCESS for 8 months. During that time about 3 months ago I was having other issues and chose to stop the CBD for a few days to see how I felt. I was completely good , pain free for 4 days off the CBD before some pain started again. This week money was tight and I was not able to buy it. It’s been 5 days and My pain is minimal!!! I know I am Not cured and the pain will return but this must be happening to other people ? There must be a Saturation point for the CBD. Just like when someone starts taking it but sometimes they need a week of taking it before boom - it’s working! Same goes for those of us taking it regularly and have to stop for some reason !? CBD has saved my life in a sense really! If there are other threads on here or info anyone can share please do , this is fascinating. I was worried about ever travelling and maybe not being able to bring with me but now I know I can goes without it for at least a few days
This is really amazing. Happy to know that you are better now.

This is important information - thanks for sharing. I thought I had also hit a "saturation point" with cannabis, but didn't know if I were right or not. This thread tells me I was on the right track.

I make my own CBD oil. I started this for my wife for chronic back pain.But since I have started making I use it for my arthritis and it helps allot. I have also had a couple of surgeries on my shoulder that causes me lots of pain at night and what really helps me is first I rub DMSO on my shoulder and then I rub the CBD cream on top of that. it really helps. But if you are going to use DMSO make sure to read up about it first. You really need to clean the skin before using

I have read the same as well. There is an accumulation that needs to happen. Joe Rogan? Radio dude...ceremonycbd...he says take for a week before discriminating benefits. Perhaps there is a re-balancing taking place within our own endocannabinoid system with the introduction of CBD...which is not instant.

I have read the same as well. There is an accumulation that needs to happen. Joe Rogan? Radio dude...ceremonycbd...he says take for a week before discriminating benefits. Perhaps there is a re-balancing taking place within our own endocannabinoid system with the introduction of CBD...which is not instant.
I think it is a re-balancing and that is why it effects everyone differently depending on how far out of whack your system is.

This is cool and I can prove it with my own example. A year and a half ago, I had an accident on my motorcycle. No one was killed, but I suffered a severe injury to my lower spine, after which I lay in the hospital for two months with severe pain. I was discharged and could barely walk at first. I tried to remove the pain by various means, but nothing gave a good result. Yes, it was getting a little easier, but it wasn't enough. The pain continued until I was offered to buy some cbd here at PureHempFarms and start therapy. CBD has helped me deal with the pain that has been straining me for the past few months. This is a really great medicine.

Back
Top Bottom