Charon187 First Serious Grow Dec 09

thanks butcher!!!! i appreciate that!

the drying is still going slow. :)

some thoughts,

as far as the eurogrower is concerned if anyone was to buy one first thing to do is re
build the manifold like i did. for $600 GH should not be giving you that flimsy of a manifold.
second is buy a second pump and mount is sideways to keep the nutes circulating and the ph levels even.
third is install at least three big airstones in the panda res. this will def help provide much needed oxygen for the roots.
4 throw away the instructions on watering times. 4x a day is way to much i killed eight plants that way once a day for 15 mins is enough even when they were feeding super heavy in flower.
and 5 would be remember to check the hoses every damn day i didnt for a few weeks andlost a plant in the back because i couldnt see it through the canopy.

still pretty good results overall i thought

cheers!

Wow really good grow. Have yourself some great looking bud. Im sure you're girl must be really happy with the outcome. I know for me to give it to my patients and hear how it helped them really is a good feeling.

Great summary to on the eurogrower. I wish more people did summaries on these products. Wicked root mass, but do you think it limited your grow at all? One thing I am worried about in the waterfarm is that the root mass isn't allowed to get as big as it should.

:peace:

hey roots!!! im loving your grows brotha!

honestly i dont think it limited me at all unless you consider the oxygen levels. i noticed a few black spots on the root base. i really think that could have been avoided with proper disolved oxygen levels in the nutes.

one thing about the eurogrower is that there is about 2 inches of standing water left over after you watering cycle. it makes sense because it acts as a failsafe or buffer for watering. the problem then becomes what happens to the D.O. levels after , say 24 hours or in between waterings?

but really i think that my overall growth was substantial. i will really find out when i use the same nutes and lighting but in soil on my next grow.

i dont think that the amount of root mass that i has would have stunted anything. but who knows.

cheers!

well that sucked.

two days ago we had a little heat wave here and it hit 80 outside while i was at work so a nice sweltering 90+ where i was drying and everything dryed out to quick. very fluffy and looks like crap.

so almost done manicuring and prepping for curing. lost about 90% in wieght so far. i couldnt help myself and wieghed wet with the rack as a whole system lololol

anyway the bubble gum comes in now at 45 grams the sour d is at 182 grams
and so far the recon is at a qp and i have some left to go im hoping for maybe 10-12 more grams

i have had my girl test smoke some so far and she says its good a bit harsh and makes her cough but a pretty good high. it seems like im the one upset about the apperance not her and thats what matters its for her not me

anyway the closet grow is getting the chop in a few days and im going to hang upsidedown rather than the rack. we will see how it all goes

cheers!

thanks bro will try!

quick update i did end up getting 14 more gramc out of the recon and the cure is going well the causalty is the apperance of the bud itself oh well.

so i bought bubble bags brand name sprung bags 80$ with shipping u.s. and here are my results for the first time trying to make bubble hash!

rsz_dsc01743.jpg

i used about a 1/4 lb of trim , fan leaves buds that were undeveloped so not bad i think.
total wieght is 20.14 grams dried

cheers!!!

thanks irie thanks butcher just waiting on spfinal wieght from the closet and we can close this puppy out! i have started on a few out door plants already

cheers!

ok so final weight after drying up was just over 1 pound 1 oz and change so im pretty damn satisfied with that.
i guess this makes this done.

Thanks for everyones help do another one soon!!!!!!!

CHeers!

hey dah!

actually im not really grooving on it, but thenm again i dont own it so doesnt matter what i think!

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom