Charon187 First Serious Grow Dec 09

thanks mountain!
hi wp! i dont think so because that grow is hydro and i foliar feed in the mornings as well
may be though.......

CHEERS!!!

quick update everything is going great. and that worrys me.
with all the problems i had now everythings great.

when to flip lights..... cant decide.....
within 2 weeks.......

i think

damn

I know the feeling of worrying when everything is going well. I haven't found water on the floor or a bucket over flowing, my pH has been stable for over a week now. I keep checking everything over and over to make sure that it is all working and nothing is sneaking up on me. Well maybe the powers that be decided that my alternator dying was good for awhile but I am still worried something is going to go wrong. Can't wait to see your girls go through flower. :popcorn: Everyday I am get excited when I go visit my girls and am always amazed at how much they can grow in a day! Then at night I love coming on here and seeing the progress everyone is making. Its great!

:peace:

switching lights on grow room today 12/12 did a rez change will post some pics soon
been crazy busy
whooooot!!!!

hey roots been crazy busy and i think i fliped the lights to late.....
actually i think im screwed

rsz_dsc01666.jpg

basic view from the front and here is how much room i have left on top

rsz_dsc01664.jpg

the lights are staggered to accomodate different higths on the plants and the closet grow is going crazy as well

any ideas on how to solve this problem???

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

yeah i just raised the lights as high as they go i think im gonna wiegh the tops down a little.

so here is was the problem again

ran out of room for the lights

rsz_dsc01668.jpg

so here is the solution i came up with. not the most high tech or even pretty but it gave me 2 more feet of room

rsz_dsc01683.jpg

i just put a string lattice across the whole thing. then i put hanging wieghts on the lattice to help hold down the plants. then i just gently laid them down sideways untill i had it about as level as possible with out breaking any plants. now everyday i will continue to adjust everything to make it more level.

the cool thing is that now i have a half assed scrog lol

cheers!!!!!!

thanks tiger!!!
lol roots no kidding aint that funny?

so its getting better i need to get some pics of the closet up but im combo sick and lazy today so i will post soon

CHEERS!

HERE IT IS!!!! YAAAAAY!!

week three of flower

rsz_dsc01700.jpg

and a close up

rsz_dsc01701.jpg

not the best pic but a good one none the less my camera sucks

only what 5- 6 weeks left to go? damn.
talk about a learning curve

CHEERS!!!

First off :thumb: Ya tell me about a crappy camera! I look around see these wicked close ups of trichomes and I can't even get a close up of a whole bud! So I feel your frustration. Your girls should be starting to filling out soon! And the trichome production really starts! So don't worry the 5-6 weeks left will seem like torture as the fill in! Well at least it is for me. But Im not going to complain.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom