Serious 6 - My First Grow

I was referring to moving your High Intensity Discharge light ballast outside of your grow area, it will add heat to your tent. Usually ballasts are mounted outside of where the plants are growing because the add more heat to the area. have a look at how I have my ballast mounted outside of my 400 watt Seed Cabinet.

100_01513.JPG

Subscribed

Hey Guys! :Namaste:

@Ewilan: my tent is 1x1 meter and 2 meters high.

@STONER: i went from 18/6 to 12/12 three weeks after they broke earth.
- on Sunday the plants are 8 weeks old, 5 weeks since 12/12

@Blazer: i'm using Plagron Grow mix soil --> Plagron Grow-Mix mit Perlite, 50 Liter | grow home! or here: Growmix | rijkelijk voorbemest substraat met wormenhumus | Plagron
and in addition, nutes, the Plagron Grow Box with 5 different nutes: Top Grow Box 100% TERRA | totaalpakket voor de kweek op 1 m2 | Plagron

and to all of you.... thank you very much for stopping by :thanks::welcome:

wasn't at home for the last 3 days and they ran out of food - got a shock today when i opened the tent.
watered them -> 2 hours later everything back to normal :thumb:

cheers, and
KeepSmiling

oh and...
i need some help...
i have absolutly no idea when to harvest, and when to stop with nutes and use just water.
i think they'll need another 3 to 4 weeks, am i right?

when do you know if they are ready?
when do you know if it's time to switch to pure water?

:thanks:

you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest at 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent. do you have any information of how many days of flower the breeder suggests to harvest at?

https://www.google.com 30x jewelers loupe

Hey Guys,
i wanted to give you an update, however when i try to upload pics it says "error creating directory, no permission, contact staff" or something like that.
any advice?

to be exact:

/public_html/gallery/uploads/198325: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

there was an error with the forum yesterday and earlier today. I contacted 420 about this and he believes it may be corrected now, give it a try. If you have any further errors please post a new thread in this forum.

Website Help & Feedback

Picture upload worked,
so here's the update:
Day 68 since birthday, Day 48 since 12/12

lower leaves are turning yellow and hanging a bit, not sure if this is normal or not.
some leaves on the buds developed brown spots (see picture)
on 4 plants most pistils are already brown (does that indicate, that they are ready soon?) but i dont see that much trichomes which worries me a lot! the lower buds on all plants show a bit more trichomes than the headbud, but also disappointing.
2 of the plants have no brown pistils yet...all white.

here are the pics:
IMG_43513.JPG
IMG_43483.JPG
IMG_43413.JPG
IMG_4334.JPG
IMG_43272.JPG
IMG_43233.JPG
IMG_43137.JPG
IMG_43106.JPG
IMG_43092.JPG
IMG_43083.JPG
IMG_43063.JPG
IMG_43053.JPG
IMG_42982.JPG
IMG_42942.JPG
IMG_42923.JPG
IMG_42903.JPG
IMG_42861.JPG
IMG_4284.JPG
IMG_4280.JPG
IMG_42771.JPG

wish you all a great weekend
:Namaste:
and
KeepSmiling

i have no idea what you mean, but it sounds bad.
looking for a second opinion!?

HELP!!

well you have so manny seeds and flowers on them babes :/
still looking good thoe :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom