Serious 6 & More

Also there are those coco bricks you can buy in pet shops, they are cheap but you have to prepare them by soaking and what not.

Also a heck lot of flushing to remove all the salts they contain. Unfortunately the blocks tend to be made of the lowest quality materials, not much use for growing weed. That said, they can be very economical if you are willing to spend the time to flush all of the salts out. Coco is great since it starts as a nutrient free medium. 100% clean :)

Also a heck lot of flushing to remove all the salts they contain. Unfortunately the blocks tend to be made of the lowest quality materials, not much use for growing weed. That said, they can be very economical if you are willing to spend the time to flush all of the salts out. Coco is great since it starts as a nutrient free medium. 100% clean :)

I totally agree with you mate.

Congrats on your recent harvest B...

thanks and yes they were grown at 12/12 from seed. I'm going to give kali bubba and snow white a couple more days. I hung my led fixture and will put my one week old sprouts under it tonight. please join my new journal: Casey Jones #2

snow white
IMG_055730.JPG

thanks man. I can't wait to try kali bubba for the first time :)

I gave them their final watering tonight.

kali bubba
IMG_059627.JPG
IMG_059826.JPG
IMG_060129.JPG
IMG_059527.JPG

IMG_059425.JPG

snow white
IMG_060323.JPG
IMG_060525.JPG

IMG_060724.JPG

IMG_061026.JPG

Another Real classic...

thanks guys. kali bubba is really spicy strong almost white widow smelling. that piney haze baby :):):) snow white is also a white widow cross, with kush I think you can see it and smell it. it smells like pine but sweeter and stinkier cause of a gooey afghan plant too.. both smell delicious

hope to get some tanks under the leds

For CFL, that is a banging ass cola b. I can't wait for the results of a b.real 12/12 led!

Back
Top Bottom