Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

yeah BAR I'm back to hps lighting. I just don't have enough vertical space for leds. my white rhino plant is just sleeping.

the ones with the potentiometer rather than switches are a lot better as you can dial the power down
future reference :thumb:

thanks for the information cronic and thanks for the kind words bob. here they are today.

white rhino 3 weeks in bloom

IMG_148618.JPG
IMG_148023.JPG
IMG_148725.JPG

kali bubba 3 weeks old.. it's a girl!

IMG_147824.JPG
IMG_147623.JPG
IMG_149016.JPG

hey dk, how's it going? snow white is great, I like it even more than white rhino. I think white rhino is something like white widow x northern lights and snow white is something like white widow x kush, but don't quote me.

white rhino is 4 weeks in bloom and kali bubba is 1 week in bloom.

IMG_149921.JPG
IMG_150522.JPG
IMG_150832.JPG

Looking stellar bro.
hey dk, how's it going? snow white is great, I like it even more than white rhino. I think white rhino is something like white widow x northern lights and snow white is something like white widow x kush, but don't quote me.

Kool deal I have had three males so far out of a ten pack on the fourth and she is a she yay.
Your right its nirvanas white widow x an American kush.
I also have grown their Chrystal that's the one that's white widow x northern lights. I couldn't find any info on their white rhino tho. So could it be a different variation of the same crosses?

thanks and white rhino must be something different then. they say white rhino is white widow crossed with "a curiously strong Canadian indica strain". canadian indica.. any ideas?

thanks and merry christmas :love:

kali bubba is out of control. I hope she's done stretching.

Happy holidaze brother B.
thanks and white rhino must be something different then. they say white rhino is white widow crossed with "a curiously strong Canadian indica strain". canadian indica.. any ideas?
I guess it could be just an old school indica. Curiously sting sounds good tho.

white rhino is 5 weeks in bloom and kali bubba is 2 weeks in bloom. I'm going to skip a feeding on kali bubba.

IMG_089326.JPG
IMG_088231.JPG
IMG_088527.JPG
IMG_089129.JPG

Now these look like the plants I'm use to seeing from you B... Happy New Year.

thanks BAR and Bob. I wish I could taste it now but I have to wait a couple more weeks :/

Back
Top Bottom