Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

thanks guys. unfortunately my dad thought having the plant so close to the light was a fire hazard so I was forced to give kali bubba another haircut :/

subbed right before harvest too it looks like so i showed up at the right time.

This is a great show with no end Spart! I subbed here years ago, had to leave for a year, came back and the party was still on at b.real's house! :party:

thanks guys. unfortunately my dad thought having the plant so close to the light was a fire hazard so I was forced to give kali bubba another haircut :/

That girl keeps wanting to go into the light!

This is just plain beautiful!
IMG_019144.JPG

:high-five:
Bob

thanks bob. I hope I didn't hurt kali bubba's yield too much. I'm probably going to cut those two top most fan leaves so they don't hog the light. kali bubba is 5 weeks in bloom and white rhino was just harvested at 8 weeks in bloom.

IMG_153123.JPG
IMG_153423.JPG
IMG_153623.JPG
IMG_154624.JPG
IMG_153834.JPG
IMG_154025.JPG
IMG_154128.JPG
IMG_154430.JPG

you do Great work in tiny space Brotha :thumb:
No doubt and he's back growing the way we know him for. If it aint broke don't try to fix it again B Really Real.

this batch of white rhino smells great. it has a much stronger scent than my prior white rhino harvests. it has a piney woody aroma and an underlying earthy sweet smell. I love the effects of white rhino and now I'll love the smell and taste too. I let it dry for about a week before jarring. when you smoke it out of a bowl the bud melts like it's hash.

IMG_155622.JPG
IMG_155919.JPG

thanks bob and mono. white rhino is yummy for sure. I can taste what reminds me of kush in her. kali bubba will be harvested in 2 weeks so I can start more plants :high-five:

how high do you guys think I should mount my light to cover a 24" x 24" area? the reflector measures 10" x 9".

thanks D. quality is great and yield isn't bad. got about 25 grams from white rhino and hoping for that much or more from kali bubba.

where you been mono? hope the state has been treating you alright. they let me go at the dispensary on some bullshit. on the search for work again it feels like it never ends :lot-o-toke:

thanks for the support you guys. they were switching from hand watering to ebb and flow so they let their 2 newest hires go which included me :/

Back
Top Bottom