Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

b.real

hi guys and welcome to my journal. I've got one female blackout kush plant (g13 x og kush) under a 150 watt hps fixture. she revealed gender 6/15.

IMG_133022.JPG

:popcorn:

she's loving it. since I transplanted her I'm noticing quick growth everyday. one thing I'm worried about is that I have to have my fan where it is and it's blowing the air towards the door and maybe out of the grow area. I'm worried that this might blow the smell and the co2 she needs out of the grow area. if I could turn the light fixture around and position the fan on the other side it would be much better, but I don't think it'll fit that way.

one week in bloom from pistil. should I let her go or lst her? I would rather let her go, but I don't want to run out of vertical space. hmm..

IMG_134725.JPG

I have a total of 24" between the floor and the light. the container is 3-4" tall and the plant sometimes reaches up to 18" tall. that very first acid plant was lstd and not topped and I did like its structure a lot. I'll make the call by tonight.

actually I might top her. idk yet.

I decided to lst her this time around. I kind of want to wait till next monday for a picture update.

Deep, dark, rich color going on there B.:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom