LED Closet Case Grow

You blew my mind with a 150 watt hps results and you are blowing my mind again with a 100watt led grow.....Hahhah You truly are good at what your doing. It is funny because I very recently saw the Roleadro IP67 which is a 600W(300Watt pull) waterproof version of what you have going on.. Where did you pick up that 100watt version, if you don't mind answering?

Another question: When the plants were young and the led was too close say 10 inches it burned them but now as they are mature the led doesn't burn them unless they are extremely close(2inches) and for too long?? I ask this because I saw the issues you had in the past and now I see you have buds practically touching but only had to cut one so far...

Thank you for your contributions.

thanks D. I hope you're feeling better. that top that I cut weighed in at 3 grams dry and the smell and flavor is incredible.

hi IWP and welcome to my grow. I appreciate the love and time you spend reading through my journals. I'm growing with a spectrum king closet case led grow light. I'm not sure if the grow light being too close was the problem or if there wasn't enough co2 in that closet since it was a sealed closet and I only kept the door open a crack. next round I'm going to have to start the plants just as close and we'll find out for sure.

they're 8 weeks in flower today and getting flushed.

IMG_189831.JPG
IMG_189925.JPG
IMG_190030.JPG
IMG_190224.JPG
IMG_190319.JPG
IMG_190131.JPG

Looks great, Brother! +REPS! :goodjob:

It won't be long now! :yummy:

How many watts is your LED and how many watts are the individual bulbs on that unit?

EDIT: :oops: I see it's 100w

You're welcome and many thanks to you as well. You are ATM the only person I have seen with such a detailed journal displaying low wattage and high results. I'm sick of seeing 30 bulb cfl stuff and 1000W hps or led.... I knew it could be done with simple low watt HPS or effective leds. You have proven both. I found that light and haha it's called mothers little helper. Thats cool :)

It will be interesting to see how the comparison turns out, good call on the co2. the current buds look fantastic.

*Not knocking CFL, I know they do wonders. Just tired of them.

thanks you three. they're 9 weeks in flower today and will come down as soon as they're dry. I defoliated them to get them ready for harvest.

IMG_191326.JPG
IMG_191423.JPG
IMG_191528.JPG
IMG_192131.JPG
IMG_191826.JPG
IMG_191728.JPG
IMG_191629.JPG
IMG_191930.JPG
IMG_192426.JPG

thanks for the love you three. they were still a bit wet when I weighed them but I think I pulled about 100 grams. that's really good for 12/12 from seed and with the tops blocking the light from reaching the mid and lower flowers. I'll reweigh them in a few days when they're completely dry and follow up with more pictures.

IMG_153226.JPG

IMG_153428.JPG
IMG_153841.JPG
IMG_153927.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I planted two snow white seeds so another grow will be starting soon :high-five:

thanks mono and welcome OSS. I recommend it for sure. I took some measurements with my light meter and it's brighter than my 150 watt hps grow light.

150 watt hps grow light 12" away from bulb = 30,000 lux
100 watt closet case led grow light 12" away from leds = 40,000 lux

they're four weeks old today. they were just topped.

IMG_194723.JPG
IMG_194823.JPG
IMG_195031.JPG

thanks again for the love mono.

they're five weeks old, one week in bloom today. I fed them a little too heavy when they turned a month old, but they look like they're pushing through.

IMG_195133.JPG

IMG_195229.JPG

IMG_195326.JPG

Back
Top Bottom