LED Closet Case Grow

I forgot to do the update yesterday so today they're 5 weeks and 1 day in flower:

IMG_136433.JPG
IMG_136629.JPG

thanks D and N4x4G and I can't believe it either. I'm really excited to see the yield and try the smoke in about a month.

thanks for the love you two. they're 7 weeks in flower today. should I keep feeding or start flushing?

IMG_188722.JPG
IMG_189325.JPG
IMG_189028.JPG
IMG_189125.JPG
IMG_188820.JPG

thanks D and LA. I fed them last night and I'm going to let them go longer than 8 weeks. I had to cut one of the tops because it was getting burnt by the grow light.

IMG_189726.JPG

Looks like I got here just in time for the harvest!

Nice job on the grow! + REPS :welldone:

I fully agree with Dennise & Light on giving it more time. Watch for those white fluffy hairs to get "absorbed" into the bud. You may even have two more weeks. :Namaste:

hell yeah D that's a good idea because I love the way this girl smells. blackout kush is the one I choose to grow outside that one year and she has an amazing smell. sweet citrusy and skunky. the skunk is very noticeable during the drying phase but when you break up and smoke there's more of an earthy sweet lemon flavor. great smoke. that top piece should probably be 2-3 grams dry and I just measured the plants for the first time and the tallest cola is 23" above the soil.

hi Mr. Krip and welcome to the grow. also thanks for the love I appreciate it :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom