Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

white rhino has a mild sweet earthy flavor. the high is great.. it takes me out of this realm and leaves my body feeling good.

IMG_066342.JPG

thanks ds21. it smokes good.

I'm not so sure about these leds guys. they stress my plants. I never ran my fan with the leds because it's a nice 75-80 f at the canopy but I'm going to turn it on and see if it makes a difference.. if not the hps getting hung. the sprout is kali bubba.

IMG_067230.JPG
IMG_067439.JPG

So you think its the LEDs? It is interesting how different enviornments create different needs. My HPS was a never ending fight due to lack of fresh makeup air. I always had heat stressed plants until LEDs. I do always run a big fan even with LEDs.

Do you think the leaf tips are a result of the light?
Bob

So you think its the LEDs? It is interesting how different enviornments create different needs. My HPS was a never ending fight due to lack of fresh makeup air. I always had heat stressed plants until LEDs. I do always run a big fan even with LEDs.

Do you think the leaf tips are a result of the light?
Bob

yes I do. I've seen it before because I previously owned a 60x3w and a 100x3w fixture. the plant stopped growing and the bottom leaves do that weird downward cupping/dying thing so I hung my 150 watt hps fixture. I would like to experiment with leds more, but I'm almost out of medicine so I can't. I think the 48x5w led fixture would be perfect for my area, but idk if I should give up on leds or not. I might grow some veggies under the 60x5w led fixture in a room where I have more vertical space to see what it can do.

I have a 48x3 on my veg area now and I really like it for young plants. It is the old TOP, now it is the 48x5 Mars reflector you are looking at. I know what you mean about being low on meds and doing new things. I get really nervous about trying anything when there is nothing in the jars.

:circle-of-love:
Bob

white rhino is 4 weeks old, 1 week in bloom. as you can see the leds stunted her.

my kali bubba sprout will be 1 week old tomorrow.

IMG_070731.JPG
IMG_070537.JPG

thanks for stopping by D. it's good stuff. too bad I don't have a lot left. growing 2 plants every round is going to help hold me over. I think I'm going to buy another light and grow some veggies in my closet during the winter too.

IMG_147024.JPG

does anyone know if I have to leave a air pump on at night in dwc?

I have never done DWC with my girls but have always read you have to keep the oxygen there at all times. I have read of people using H202 at night to allow pumps to be off for noise but it sounds like a dodgy solution to me. But, my only experience with this was a veg garden under light rails I was helping with a few years back. Those pumps were always on, but it was in a basement and no one really would have cared. It wasn't cannabis though.

:Namaste:
Bob

roger that thanks for the info. I was thinking a 4 plant dwc for veggies.. or I could try coco coir or rockwool. decisions decisions lol.

yea dwc is 24/7
sorry I haven't been around much been really busy and now just getting over being sick still messing with my breathing so
no smokey smoke for now
well its a bit better today so I been thinking about it lol
I did however mistakenly put my air not in my bloom but my cs project on the timer once I don't know how long it was that way but I can say even if there are no bubbles as long as there is oxygen in the water easier to keep it running tho
the other thing is maybe cause not all the roots were in the water may also be another reason they didn't go down
fyi

hope you're feeling better. I chickened out on the dwc system this time around.. going soil again in my closet. I've got some cfls starting em off.

visit my 2015 gardening journal to get the details :thumb:

IMG_073742.JPG
IMG_073940.JPG

I guess it's safe to say LEDs don't perform as good in all environments. I haven't seen B run into this many problems before.

Back
Top Bottom