Gardening in 2015 with b

b.real

hey guys I'm finally getting around to starting my garden. pull up a seat if you'd like :)

artichoke seeds look like you know what seeds lol.

IMG_096927.JPG
IMG_097329.JPG
IMG_097526.JPG

:popcorn:

hey guys and welcome to my grow :) yeah I got a lot of plants in that bag there lol. I got ripped off for the batch of seeds I just bought but live and learn. I could have paid half price at local store. I was there today picking up a seed starting tray and noticed tons of veggie seeds on the wall. this thing looks great so far.

IMG_097631.JPG
IMG_097825.JPG
IMG_098025.JPG

hi addonexus. I have jalapeno and "spanish spice" pepper seeds germinating. I grew a jalapeno plant last year and it was probably one of the easiest plants to care for. a lot less hassle than growing tomatoes. they grow a lot of tops and they're hardy. I hope your pepper plants do well for you under your leds.

hey guys and welcome to my grow :) yeah I got a lot of plants in that bag there lol. I got ripped off for the batch of seeds I just bought but live and learn. I could have paid half price at local store. I was there today picking up a seed starting tray and noticed tons of veggie seeds on the wall. this thing looks great so far.

IMG_097631.JPG
IMG_097825.JPG
IMG_098025.JPG

I like that note keeping did that come with your germ table or did you make this?

Thanks I hope they do too lol. Did you treat them to any of your nutrient line? Or just water. PH level suggestions?

Hello addonexus!

Great to see Another Habanero grower. I grow them every year. They love my cannabis nutrients and I only ever tip the extra on them. Remember that they need strong light as well as heat to mature properly. Will you put them outside once the weather permits? When I still lived in the UK, my Habaneros never matured properly because the sun and heat was never enough for them to do their thing. I wish you luck.

hi and :welcome: bapple. the uk doesn't get strong sun during the summer months?

addonexus, that paper came with the seed tray. last season I grew some plants in containers on our and deck and some in the ground. the ones in the ground got attacked by bugs, so I think I'm going to go with container gardening again. after they run out of nutrients in their containers I start feeding and I have to be vigilant about it. when it's hot they want water basically every day and a feeding every couple days. I don't ph my water, I don't think I've ever had the need to.

Hello addonexus!

Great to see Another Habanero grower. I grow them every year. They love my cannabis nutrients and I only ever tip the extra on them. Remember that they need strong light as well as heat to mature properly. Will you put them outside once the weather permits? When I still lived in the UK, my Habaneros never matured properly because the sun and heat was never enough for them to do their thing. I wish you luck.

I will not be transplanting them outside due to insect problems I have noticed that thrive where I currently live. My tent stays around 80 or so degrees and is now a combination of a 600w HPS and a 165 or so watt LED, I think they will do well. When you say tip the extra on them what are you referring to? Good morning b.real.

I will not be transplanting them outside due to insect problems I have noticed that thrive where I currently live. My tent stays around 80 or so degrees and is now a combination of a 600w HPS and a 165 or so watt LED, I think they will do well. When you say tip the extra on them what are you referring to? Good morning b.real.

After watering with nutes, whatever is left I distribute into my chilli plants

I'm in.
Pea plants are always the first! Read somewhere that you can plant them through snow, so I tried it. Cropped out just fine. I always mix Wando and Green Arrow and have never missed a year. If you can get a hold of the legume innoculant, go for it. They thrive and it's cool to see the little white ladders forming on/around soil surface. Amazing!
Peppers appreciate a bump of Boron and Phosphorous.

hi ranger :welcome:

Awesome, first seedlings of the year :):)

yes sir and we've got more :) my squash and floradade tomato seeds sprouted. now the artichoke and honeydew seeds are coming up.

IMG_20150401_153146055_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom