FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

The Gorilla Glue that I let dry low and slow in the fridge is ready to trim after 13 days. Then I'll put it all in a jar with a boveda 62 to cure like normal.
420-magazine-mobile1064209531.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1948594594.jpg

Delicious and nutritious.

Skunk #1 Day 60
420-magazine-mobile319414568.jpg

Low stress training continues while she keeps stretching. I take a couple leaves off every day or two so that plenty of light and air gets inside the center.

Northern Lights was no slouch but I know if I did it again I could grow her better! NL was so dense and kept so low that it was almost crippling. I want to keep Skunk nice and open instead of trying to get every top on the same level.

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Till now I've counted the age of my seedlings from the day I got them wet. But that's like counting the age of a child from conception instead of from birth which is a weird thing to do. So I'm gonna start counting from "birth" when she shows those first leaves. Since she popped over night I'm counting yesterday as 0.
I have her protected from direct wind, but still able to get direct light.
420-magazine-mobile1672137045.jpg

Day 1 for our new little Widow. The first set of true leaves looked a little funny so I got some close ups. Hope she's ok.
420-magazine-mobile1436571527.jpg

Thats my method for drying and curing right now.

Yeah thats what I did with my ATF. Wish I would have done it with my Durban Poison and Blueberry. I will do it on this harvest.

Back
Top Bottom