FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

You dry in the fridge?! I'd love to hear more about this method. Humidity is always a problem in my area
I'd love to tell you about this method! Lol. But I don't know much and what I do know I'm doing *kinda wrong. Click Van's link above for an expert's info.

*The kinda wrong part is the type of fridge I'm using. Whatever kind is correct, mine isn't that one.

420-magazine-mobile1286894374.jpg

My girls.
420-magazine-mobile497934.jpg

Day 66 for Skunk. Every day the buds are noticeably bigger. a time lapse on this plant would have been cool.
420-magazine-mobile579581006.jpg

We had a mishap with 6-day-old Widow yesterday. She got pretty dry over night and when Nez found her she had bowed in half and was looking at her feet. Skunk survived MUCH WORSE. She only needed the pipe cleaner crutch for a couple hours before she perked up and was strong again. The only sign of damage is on the tips of the cotyledons.
420-magazine-mobile148081686.jpg

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

It's day 10 for my little Skunk. Last night she got seedling nutes for the first time. She liked them. Look at her. She bulked over night. Little trooper.
420-magazine-mobile1205959660.jpg

It's Day 10 for White Widow. Last night she got seedling nutes for the first time. She did not bulk over night. Apparently I didn't give her enough and she dried out again. This poor girl. She looks so rough.
420-magazine-mobile1905030506.jpg

Re: FlowerNose & NezFleur Grow More Autoflowers - Coco - LED - 2017

Day 70 - here's Skunk now.
420-magazine-mobile1723580376.jpg

She gives off a moderate to strong "weed" smell when the cab is opened up. But if I touch a sugar leaf, my finger comes away smelling like Fruity Pebbles cereal.
420-magazine-mobile623025865.jpg

I haven't decided if I like topping more than plain LST. However, I think this is a really nice structure for this Skunk.
420-magazine-mobile73782782.jpg

The flower stretch is coming to an end and any day now she's going to go full steam ahead into bud production. I'll back build tomorrow or Friday. And by Monday I'll probably start checking trichomes! .

Ok, good. I was going to recommend trying a T5 for seedlings if you have one. I find stretching is reduced early on, little to no heat and you can run them close to the light as well. I keep mine under T5s for about 2 weeks and then move under the LEDs (far away....25-30 inches and start moving closer until I hit the 22-24 inch range). I get really nice tight nodes under the T5 as well, especially early on.

Back
Top Bottom