Serious 6 & More

my grow area is very small and the fan that extracts the air is on floor of the area so it doesn't extract the heat as efficiently as it would if it were at the top. I think a 250 watt hps is out of the question for sure. I got a reply from htgsupply that their 150 watt hps ballast reaches about 150f and the bulb reaches several hundred degrees fahrenheit. is this true? if so I don't think I can do it. my area is shaped like a V and from base to apex measures 3 feet. it's 32" tall before subtracting the height of the light and space between light and ceiling.

I'm eager to see how your autos are doing under your t5ho light because they grow just like photos at 12/12 from seed. can you take some pictures and post them here?

I think my only real options are t5ho or led. I might say fuck it and just buy an led. I can always sell it to someone here if it doesn't perform how I want it to.

I'm eager to see how your autos are doing under your t5ho light because they grow just like photos at 12/12 from seed. can you take some pictures and post them here?

They're not doing the best, b.real. I put the stand I made aside to put them down and take a pic (Lowryder #1 - 49 days from seed):

0012046.JPG

The breeder (Joint Doctor) doesn't recommend what I'm doing (24/0). They say no more than 20/4 and I think that goes for all autos, but I'm not sure. But that is part of why the growth isn't optimal. The spacing between the bulbs sucks, if you ask me. Here's how far the brackets separate the bulbs (and a view of how the power cords connect):

0022029.JPG
0031949.JPG

I think I may get two more of the light strips and mount all 6 straight to the plywood above with closer spacing. I need to paint that whole inside area white anyway. If height wasn't a problem in this unit, I'd go with what I have in my locker (gullwing reflector with 125 watt blue or red spectrum CFL). Then when they get big enough, in would go the 200 watt blue spectrum CFL. :)

i like the idea of the plywood but its wood mixed with hot lamps i would paint it white then put down a sheet of steel thin aluminum ete just to make it more refective and safer also you would have to put that sheet of ply pretty close to the plants and make sure its not going to fall on ur plants that could end ur grow :(

I saw that. sorry I didn't show your thread any love. my plants have never reached 30" tall. I hope the entire thing gets covered in bud for you :high-five:

thanks you two! :love:

here's my current setup:

IMG_039232.JPG

snow white
IMG_039729.JPG

kali bubba
IMG_039533.JPG

thanks mono and danishoes21. the flowers are almost dry and looking tasty.

IMG_039431.JPG
IMG_039338.JPG

Back
Top Bottom