Serious 6 & More

I :love: you guys :)

I jarred both serious 6 plants after 4 days of drying. they still feel a little moist so I'm leaving the jar open for another day. together they gave me 25 grams. I still have two more plants to come down from this round then I think I'll start a new journal for my led grow :surf:

IMG_041126.JPG

I've been following along, so I guess I'm entitled to be lazy and not go all the way back to the beginning :)......

So, you got 25gr from two plants? How much time, or until what plant height, did you switch to 12 12? I can't really remember, I know they didn't spend much time in a veg state.

If you say, "hey dummy, read my journal", then I might just have to kick someone in the teeth. Probably not you, but somebody is going down! :bitingnails:.. Thanks b!

not only do they look tasty, but they smell tasty too :)

mono, you know me, 12/12 from seed. I've got two seeds germinating as well speak :high-five:

colesdad, I run 12/12 from seed so I don't have any "veg" time. at 12/12 from seed they show sex around week 3. I've gotten to the point where I yield very consistently so I was expecting about 14 grams per plant like usual. I was scared when I weighed serious 6 #1 because she only gave me 10 grams, but serious 6 #2 gave me 15 grams for a total of 25 grams. serious 6 #1 didn't yield as well as she should have because she didn't handle the nutrient regime like the rest of the plants.

I hope snow white and kali bubba give me 14 grams each so l hit my 2 ounce harvest goal :)

you really think I can increase my yield with coco? only problem is that it's so expensive.

I did decide on an led light. I bought a 100 x 3 watt old model. it was supposed to get here yesterday, but there was a delay in transit so it's scheduled to arrive monday.

I have two seeds that just sprouted that I'll run under the led. one blackout kush and one white rhino. fingers crossed for two females :allgood:

kali bubba
IMG_042125.JPG
IMG_041924.JPG

snow white
IMG_042329.JPG
IMG_042522.JPG
IMG_042721.JPG

:thanks:

I pay around $15 for 2 cu. ft. of good soil around here. I'm currently using hampton estates professional potting mix. I also use gardeners gold potting soil and scotts premium potting soil. if I use scotts premium potting soil I have to remember to microwave it before using it because it's littered with fruit flies. I've also tried espomas potting mix (too expensive) and miracle gros potting mix (which caused cal and/or mag burn on a few of my plants).

they are 15" and 21" tall.

thanks for the interest :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom