Choosing the strain - Help

imka0777

Hi everyone my names Kev , im new here
I need local experts help choosing the right strain for my setup for MAX YIELD AND GOOD POTENCY
Im thinking dutch passions AUTO ULTIMATE ,AUTO XTREME or ULTIMATE x WHITE WIDDOW (they are 550g+per m2)

What are your thoughts on what strain would be the max yield in this setup??? thanks
also best LED light for this setup? im thinking platinum LED (1000e budget)

MY SETUP IS
GROW TENT 150cm x 150cm x 200cm
2x PLATINUM LED 450WAT
6x 25 litre auto pots with COCO/Pebble mix
3 FANS with carbon filter
Dutch Pro nutrients
:thanks:

Why autos with that set up?

My first grow was Northern Lights and its still my wife's favorite.

Just google heavy yielders if that's all you want

"Big Bud"

Big Bud has long been famous as a cannabis strain with jaw-dropping yields

I would do something easy to grow and regular seeds/clones over auto. Dream queen/green crack is a good one. Finishes in 7 weeks, smells great, good yield, super easy to grow. Blue dream is also a good one, they can get big and stretches a lot though. They take little longer to finish 9-10 weeks. Huge yield, great smell, and practically bullet proof. A lot of factors go in to yield though, not just strain. At least 75% of it is the skill of the grower

6 DP autos in 25L pots? I dont think so ... Maybe in 10L pots and scrog or LST. I have tryed Auto Xtreme and it is verryyyy good! Are you a new grower?

basically i want it to finish in 80-90 days seed to harvest, and ive seen people getting 300g-1kg from auto ultimate plant.
what would give me more than the auto ultimate in 80-90 day period?

checking on big bud now

i want to have fever but bigger plants dats why i got 25lt auto pots .yes im a new grower :high-five:
i will check on big bud now, thanks

it says big bud yields 600-700g per m2 , if i veg for 3 weeks and then flower will that be enough? thats 86 days in total and my time frame is 80-90days seed to harvest.

Why autos with that set up?

My first grow was Northern Lights and its still my wife's favorite.

Just google heavy yielders if that's all you want

"Big Bud"

First off, welcome to 420 Magazine where you are treated like part of the family :welcome:

Personally, I found that climate plays a big role in choosing a strain. I live in Georgia and found that with the high humidity we have here, AK47 turned out to grow very well and has a great tolerance for humid climates, I got really great yield's from my AK's as well as it being a very potent strain with an awesome sweet flavor. AK's are my personal favorite because they clone very easy, they also take to training very well and they are just an all around easy plant to grow...I highly recommend them to new growers.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions and everyone has their own personal favorites so it always comes down to what you like in the end, so good luck with making that choice my friend.

:goodluck:

:Namaste:

Hi everyone i made a choice, will be doing 3 auto ultimates and 3 auto xtremes from dutch passion
seems like i will get more from these autos in 80-90 days than regular photos (takes too long to veg for decent harvest)
i will have 6 x 20litre auto pots and 3x500w Leds, hoping to get 1200+ grams journal will be posted after i start :thumb:

Hi everyone i made a choice, will be doing 3 auto ultimates and 3 auto xtremes from dutch passion
seems like i will get more from these autos in 80-90 days than regular photos (takes too long to veg for decent harvest)
i will have 6 x 20litre auto pots and 3x500w Leds, hoping to get 1200+ grams journal will be posted after i start :thumb:

Congrats!

:thumb:

Yea, I love the little auto's as well, I had great results from my LR#2's for a while there. Those little guys are so fun to watch grow because of the speed in which they grow, you can see a marked difference almost every day, plus they're just so damn cute...lol :yummy:

I don't know too much about the strains you chose but the yield's from my LR#2's left allot to be desired but if you do enough of them and you keep back to back grows going with an overlap of 2-4 weeks between them then you can make it to where your harvesting one batch and then another batch a couple of weeks later and so on and so forth so you'll never run out of smoke.

Of course it's your grow and your call but my personal advice, and I say this mainly because you can't clone auto's, is to separate out a stud male somewhere far away from the females and then take your strongest female and let that male have his way with her for a day or so when he's producing pollen, then you can get a crap load of fresh "free" seeds right off the rip so you can keep the cycle going all the time for a good long while...Of course this won't work if you've got all feminized seeds, which you didn't say they were so IDK?

I know most people don't like males but personally I just look at them as a free seed donor so I'm not having to keep forking out more and more money all the time for new seeds. (IMO) A strong male x A strong female= really good free seeds. I know it's a sacrifice at first but it's well worth it in the long run...Just one man's opinion :goodluck:

:Namaste:

Bout au and ax are heavy yielders... My guess is that the room is too small. If you grow em well enough, scrog maybe or lst you will be amazed... Don't grow vertical by any means.

I don't know but I sure can't wait to see a grow journal from these babies cause I really want to see what autos look like with that heavy of a yield, looking forward to it here.

:nomo: :goodluck: :yummy:

Holey crap, those look like they actually get pretty tall for autos too, very impressive indeed, looks like grow journal time my friend, I defiantly want to watch this one play out for sure.

:nomo: :yummy:

Hi everyone these babies got HUGEEE its only day 48 and buds are huge and they are everywhere, maybe the lights played a good role , I have 2x 600wat advanced platinum Led + 250watt Vipar LED and a 125watt CFL as side lighting. I have 5 there and there is no space already, pulled 1 Auto xtreme out it was mutated, and by the looks of it Ultimates have better genetics than auto xtremes.:thumb: The 5 ladies are drinking 10litres of water a day!!!

Back
Top Bottom