Want to yield around 10pounds to get out of debt

I mean... what would your grandma think of this idea? Grandmas always have good advice.

My great-grandmother operated a number of 'stills during the prohibition era, LMAO. Apparently, was one of the five or six best-regarded in the state. Went to jail for it one time. Might have gotten locked up more than once - but it was a long, dangerous drive all the way up to her little spot in the woods ;) .

She'd have said, "Don't be stupid," methinks. OP's general idea was not necessarily a bad one, but things went downhill rapidly from there, IMHO. I don't think ol' Mad Maddie started out by producing enough liquor for several counties.

Tips for when you get popped:
Contrary to popular belief, finding the biggest person in the yard when you first arrive and beating their ass is not going to help you... it’s more adventitious to wait until you know who is and isn’t serving life sentences lol but if they try you.. well then, you know what to do.. right? (Would be in your best interest to start training some MMA) Also don’t PC yourself, unless you enjoy maggot meatballs and conversing with roaches (and rats!) Never accept commissary items from another inmate. Start practicing card games and dominoes.. your gonna want to eat something that doesn’t taste like complete shit and those skills will prove useful in there. Last but not least, manufacture and stash a shank somewhere upon arrival, it could prove useful in the event of a riot...or a late night poker game with the boys.
Just poking fun is all :laugh:

I agree with everyone else, high hopes for a new grower. I would start small n learn to walk before you run. With that being said I think a few things are being exaggerated a bit.
120sq ft scrog canopy space for flower
6 1000w HPS
Ventilation
Air conditioning
With proper nutrition, lighting and proper environment theres your 10 lbs. Dont know what your electrical rates are but where I live it'd cost $300 a month in electricity.
Not much for veg waste, maybe a 5 gallon bucket full wet. 2 more 5 gallon buckets of waste after harvest.
10 lbs can be harvested n trimmed in 10 days by 1 person.
Sure sounds easy enough for someone who is a experienced grower. A Newby would only pull that off if they had a good mentor on site regularly like every day. IMHO

Sure sounds easy enough for someone who is a experienced grower. A Newby would only pull that off if they had a good mentor on site regularly like every day. IMHO

I'm definitely not recommending it or saying itd be easy but it is doable n that's how I'd do it. Jus sayin

" Have you considered day trading instead "

In the new Covid-19 age, Toilet Trading is also a lot less profitable than it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom