CKS Purple Kush Grow

4 days after new lights and 2 flushings.
Massive gains.
420-magazine-mobile2090770648.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Really starting to bush out now. Ready for re-pot and 12/12 as soon as the roots take.
420-magazine-mobile1551355592.jpg

hey man im growing the exact same strain from crop king seed . do you have any tips/advice on how to grow theme . this is my first grow ever

Buy ProMix Organic Vegetable and Herb.
Just use water until bloom. CKS PK does not like too much Nitrogen and it will get "the Claw" quickly. When it goes into bloom use a nice Phosphorus Potassium nutrient. A little at first then ramp it up to its max dosage.
ProMix OVH contains limestone and gypsum so it will self buffer your ph with regular tap water.
Easiest way to do it.
420-magazine-mobile533902386.jpg

Buy ProMix Organic Vegetable and Herb.
Just use water until bloom. CKS PK does not like too much Nitrogen and it will get "the Claw" quickly. When it goes into bloom use a nice Phosphorus Potassium nutrient. A little at first then ramp it up to its max dosage.
ProMix OVH contains limestone and gypsum so it will self buffer your ph with regular tap water.
Easiest way to do it.
420-magazine-mobile533902386.jpg

hey jimmy thank you for the tip .so for the first weeks i should only water them with water no nutes ?

No nutes till 2 weeks after 12/12.
As soon as you see buds starting start the Potassium Phosphorus schedule. Throw a big PK finisher in there at week 5 of flower and flush weeks 7 and 8 if you want fatter buds.
Literally the easiest way to grow weed indoors.

Big day today.
Repotting and repairing the damage to the one that got "dosed"

Went to repot and found the soil was too compacted resulting in thin, spidery roots. Washed off all the compacted soil and gave her a bath.
1.jpg

Roots were "soil locked"
2.jpg

Cleaned the roots till white and repotted, being sure to spread the roots out evenly.
She may or may not survive. Chances look good though.
3.jpg

Repotted the other 3 with no problems. Beautiful healthy roots.
They're in the tent and headed to flower in a few days after a short "transplant recovery".

4.jpg

Only pumping out 12000 Lux right now.
I'll swap in the 8 lamp T5HO and send them to flower this weekend.
5.jpg

Ready for buds.

Back
Top Bottom