Clean Cut Bowl Trimmer

Weekender

I just wanted to share my thoughts on the Clean Cut Bowl Trimmer, 16 inch that I purchased this summer. And a question on what I can do with the shake.
The Clean Cut Bowl trimmer worked like a charm saved me hours and hours of work.
In my first harvest I trimmed by hand at the farm with one other, we trimmed for hours with scissors I was happy with results. Second harvest we used the clean cut bowl trimmer and what a dream, It saved me a lot of time and better than that, the nuggets looked like it should. I pulled out the product from the day before and ran that through the trimmer also, perfect. Good investment to me just a backyard kind of guy, but the nuggs look professional now.
So my question I trim everything off the plant there are little tiny buds and big buds but I clean the stem. No fan leaves went into the Clean cut trimmer but hands full of all buds big and small, all the little buds as well as sugar leaves were in the bowl. At the end of the session I had a couple of pounds of trimmings, they looked and smelled prime with the little buds as well as any thing falling off buds in the bottom of the bowl.
Has anyone smoked the trimmings, yes the nugget will be superior, but I have laid out the trimmings and work for a while at a time pulling leaves out leaving just trimmings. Will this be any good for smoke or should I just turn it over for Oil production as one is asking for it. Fan leaves and stems have been burned.

Its not as good as the bud but it's smokeable. I've used it in the past to make joints that i've given to people and they hardly notice the difference, it just tends to be a shorter duration if anything. Otherwise using it for edibles is another option.

It dried out nicely and I did just that rolled one up and it rocked my world, heck I have enough shake to get me through Christmas alone. nice very nice.

I am from the old school - way way back to the 70's - the best weed we had was Mexican dirt weed for $20 and ounce with only about 7% thc content. it contained seeds and stems but after 2 or 3 joints it got the job done.

now with the new strains of weed with thc content over 20%, the trim is still very potent and can be smoked. it can also be used to make hash or it can be used in brownies, cookies, candy....

Back
Top Bottom