Speedee Trimmer

Rosti

Was looking at the “speedee trimmer” ... probably going to pull the trigger on it, I don’t mind using scissors but life doesn’t allow me the time needed to hand trim my buds. Curious if anyone here has used this and what was their general impression?

Have you looked at the Trim bag dry trimmer? Cheaper and doesn't use electricity.
Yes I’ve looked into just about every trimmer there is.. atleast it feels like it. Haha I’ve heard mixed reviews about the bag trimmers and that the buds usually still need to be cleaned up by hand after running the buds through them? I could be wrong, but I wanted a trimmer that would give me the same results as hand trimmed buds but just speeding the process up. I could care less if it uses electricity, personally that’s just not a concern of mine. I went ahead and ordered it so I guess we’ll see how it does.

Was looking at the “speedee trimmer” ... probably going to pull the trigger on it, I don’t mind using scissors but life doesn’t allow me the time needed to hand trim my buds. Curious if anyone here has used this and what was their general impression?
I had no idea there was something like this available. I'd love to see a video of it in action.

So just updating this for those that are curious, upon receiving the speede trimmer the initial reaction was great. Made of high quality materials that’s for sure, after assembling and plugging it in for a test ride I realized it was just too much. There’s no way I could do a fine trim job up close like I can with scissors so I just sent it back, no point in having it just sitting around. It would be a great product if your looking for something to quickly shed 50% of the leaves off and then finish up with scissors. Until I can find an electronic trimmer that has the capabilities of producing a final trim like that of scissors I’ll be trimming up the old fashioned way. Just wanted to update this for those that were curious

Back
Top Bottom