Clones when is a good time on auto seeds plants

I only pollenate a few branches so I get viable seed and some bud too. Best of both worlds. I usually do 3 strains at a time. That way I can make some crosses too!

I like doing Photoperiod more. I can usually change the bottom with colloidal silver. The top will keep growing, then pollenate the top. Many feminised seeds. And freeze pollen for later grows!

There is a method to my madness. ES

Ok I will put add tieara mist on one of the auto see what come from it then I will pollinate the other auto and see if we can get seeds if not well I tried.

Start the one making pollen first. Once it turns you will have plenty of time to get pollen. The plant grows at a snails pace.

Start the plant to receive pollen 4-5 weeks later. That will give you the best chance to get seeds. If both the plants are autos.

ES

Ok sounds good Ill start the pollen auto then 5 weeks later will start the rest of the gang then pick one to pollinate. I hope its works the one I plant I used to make pollen gave many sac most are empty I even tried to colect the yellow ones that are about to open and nothing came out of them. I hope this time it will work. Should I spray the plant as soon its time to flower
I mean what it takes what 2 weeks before the auto goes into flower. So spray her then in 5 weeks start the new auto grows

You picked them too early. Wait until they turn brown and falling off the plant. In most cases they will not open on their own.

Are you using colloidal silver to turn them?

Do a search on silver and member granny420, go to page 26 for a summary of instruction on how to do this. The detail and pictures are in the journal. Outstanding read for making fem seeds from photo or auto. Both are covered.

Good luck!

ES

ok so like my fem seeds that I planted and clone there in flower mode as we speak I used tiera myst on one of them to get pollen. And your saying auto plants is base on age not light so 16 on 8 of or 18 on 6 off doesnt make much different for auto plants. so for me the best way out is to pollinate the auto plant so she can give me auto seeds of the same strain
What is tierra myst? I only know of 2 products made with silver that will turn a fem plant.

Tiresias Mist yea i forget the name of this stuff and I have a bottle in my garrage I use this stuff. I will go read this granny420

Thats cool Im reading up on her journal now CS how to make seed from auto strain and female plants I think this is the right place. Even though interesting what she says and how she has added her pictures. I will read her journal and see what I learn. Thanks Electric Shaman

There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Ya just gotta know where to find it.

I'm learning about making African cobs. Never heard of it but I'm going to set aside some bud to try it out. Might make some oil this round to. Gotta love this site.

Apparently cobs are like a bud tamale. You roll them in corn leaves while everything is still wet. Then they get fermented then dried. Looks kinda like a dried peice of poop when it's finished. Looked like black hash to me.

I raed up on this cob corn must be in season to be able to do this here in canada corn usually comes out late summer you can get it early but pay high price for them. you guys have corn available all the time. Let me or us know how this works out for you. African black magic

They sell just corn husks to make tamales here. Maybe you can find a Mexican food store and try it out next harvest???

Back
Top Bottom