ClosetPharmer's DIY Cabinet With LED - King Kong & Critical Super Silver Haze

Time for a quick photo update. The girls are 16 days into flowering and good things are starting to happen. Here's the closet, CSSH is on the left and King Kong is on the right.

image24523.jpg

Here's a closeup of CSSH:
image24522.jpg

Closeup of King Kong:

image24521.jpg

And clones that refuse to root after 16 days no roots in evidence. I need to get a seperate space to place the clones. I'm wondering if the the light from the LED is too intense for clones even though I've got them under a shade so they only get indirect light.

image24182.jpg

That's it for now
:Namaste:

Wow ClosetPharmer, how do you control that beast? Incredibly leaves on it. Keep making this look easy.

The girls are starting to get frosty. They are 18 days into the flowering cycle of 11 hours of light and 13 hours of dark. Can't wait to see what they look like in a few more weeks. It really getting fun now. :yahoo:

Here's CSSH
image24684.jpg

King Kong
image24683.jpg

Anticipating 9 weeks of flowering which means a little less than 6 & 1/2 weeks to go. Looks like harvest will be around around mid June.

Isn't it amazing, the perfection of the trichomes? They're coming along nicely ClosetPharmer.

Time for brief rant about Ventech charcoal airfilters. I had installed the 4 in by 12in version during the veg state as the CSSH was very smelly. The Ventech filter reduced the smell but didn't remove it all. Even before we got to the flower stage I had to add some airfreshener near the cabinet, otherwise the entire basement smelled like weed. It did not make the wife happy at all. Now that the girls are flowering the Ventech was becoming almost useless, so I replaced it with a Phresh filter, same size. What a DIFFERENCE! The exhaust coming out of the cabinet has zero smell, no need to try and mask it with airfresheners! Happy wife, happy life :thumb:

Isn't it amazing, the perfection of the trichomes? They're coming along nicely ClosetPharmer.

Thanks.this stage is so much fun. It's amazing how fast they grow and change. I can see the buds beginning to form and smell is intoxicating (the wife may not like the smell but the funky dankness pleases me greatly)

Thanks.this stage is so much fun. It's amazing how fast they grow and change. I can see the buds beginning to form and smell is intoxicating (the wife may not like the smell but the funky dankness pleases me greatly)

I personally believe the perfume of flowering cannabis smells like home. :love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom