CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

Morning fish and thanks for stopping in ur welcome anytime ,yeah I have a 9-10 week strain everyone ive read normally cuts at 9 weeks im just getting those pre game jitters im not worried but I am lol its a constant battle of my own mind nothing I can do but wait. Now its time for the pictures the plants still havent "unclawed but they arnt as bad as the used to be
DSCN13216.JPG
DSCN13226.JPG
DSCN13237.JPG
DSCN13256.JPG
DSCN13265.JPG
DSCN13274.JPG
DSCN13294.JPG
DSCN13305.JPG
DSCN13246.JPG

wow! these are some big girls. i am guessing 3 oz per plant. you have a lot of time/growth to go though.

i would suggest lollipopping the plants a little asap. pick those tiny little flowers off the bottem of the plant. pick a line in your mind and anything below that line pull off the little suckers.

secondly, next time they need water soak the pots with a VERY light feed solution. im talking 1/4 strength. soak pots until they drip a tiny bit, then dont water for a couple days.

these are going to be producers, trust me. you really dont have any nutrient burn, just some nitrogen toxicity. real burn will eat away your sugar leaves, which happened to me.

qp a piece was my goal im getting more and more skeptical though that would put me at a gram a watt id be happy as a pig in shit as my daddy would say lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

they have another 4-6 weeks left to grow. your plants look like mine do at week 4-5 from pistil. white rhino should go to week 9 or 10, but you could always chop one plant a week early if you need smoke.

1 gram per watt is a lofty goal for a first real grow:) you will do it soon I know
I have come close but it still alludes me. then again my only goal is not to run out of grass:)
qp a piece was my goal im getting more and more skeptical though that would put me at a gram a watt id be happy as a pig in shit as my daddy would say lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

im just hoping for good quality smoke that I can make my bills and keep the grow going the more the better but I am realistic still im not vegging the rest of my plants as long as I did these these girls vegged for 7-8 weeks im going on 4 week veg now on
the girls are dry again I think im gonna put together some feed for the girls ill touch back later this seems to be the focus of most of my time these days lol peace out
1 gram per watt is a lofty goal for a first real grow:) you will do it soon I know
I have come close but it still alludes me. then again my only goal is not to run out of grass:)

im just hoping for good quality smoke that I can make my bills and keep the grow going the more the better but I am realistic still im not vegging the rest of my plants as long as I did these these girls vegged for 7-8 weeks im going on 4 week veg now on
the girls are dry again I think im gonna put together some feed for the girls ill touch back later this seems to be the focus of most of my time these days lol peace out

perfect. plants should show preflowers in 4 weeks under a good growers guidance.

fishcake, i hear you man! currently in that stuggle! i run 4 plants under a 150 watt hid, so thats 150/4=37.5 and ive been pulling ~30 grams per plant, 12/12 from seed. im almost there!

perfect. plants should show preflowers in 4 weeks under a good growers watch.

fishcake, i hear you man! currently in that stuggle! i run 4 plants under a 150 watt hid, so thats 150/4=37.5 and ive been pulling ~30 grams per plant, 12/12 from seed. im almost there!
brother B, I wish that you too can win that battle and you will!!:)

Bmt...120g off 150 watts wow that is good going/growing lol very efficiant growing that is off lower wattage :)
Cnd....1g/pw would be awsome. Iv always aimed for 0.5g/pw and sometimes don't hit that. Lots of variables though
IS bet if ud of vegged that monster 6-7 weeks in scrog ud smash ur goal

4 gallons of water
2 tsp cal mag
6 tsp grandmas molasses
3 tsp tiger bloom
1 tsp of super thrive
all mixed and phed at 7

I put the girls in the bath tub and watered em till the dripped hard and let em run until they stopped dripping ill let the pots run dry then I think ill go with 2 liters of water and a tsp of molasses but thats all im doing today lol

thats a lot of super thrive.:)

:bravo:good news! have a great weed cnd:)
I made some adjustments with my fans this afternoon shifted the door so it closes better and bam my temps are down 77 right before lights out F'in right should help these last couple weeks

good luck with the interview cnd:goodluck:
Im trying broth I actually got a job interview at a salvage yard today shits crazy job interview on Saturday but hey man if they give me some work I can get things back on track around here and not stress so much

Back
Top Bottom