CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

Im with you on that note brotha
I have worked before doing manual labour for little more than slave wages.....because of the uplifting feeling I get from paying my own way...... and being able to say I'm not in the benifits system..... and for the banter of the work place with the lads...... way I look at it is what else would I be doing..... sat around getting stoned all day..... man its fun and it helps the aches but id rather work

I hate not having work

Well its time for a veg room update since I was bored and felt like snapping some pics lol I pulled one of the next contestants out and put it in the flower room I fimmed two plants think i missed one the other seems to be okay not sure still not really experienced with fimming but i said id give it another shot so here it is my clones are starting to show good growth anyhow on to the fun stuff

Purple Wreck
MJ_049.JPG

Unknown Strains looking Indaca
MJ_0501.JPG
MJ_0501.JPG
MJ_0421.JPG

The Clones
MJ_0361.JPG
MJ_037.JPG
MJ_038.JPG
MJ_0391.JPG
MJ_0401.JPG

The next round

MJ_046.JPG
MJ_048.JPG

and some flower room shots just cause it wouldnt be right without i
MJ_0511.JPG
MJ_0521.JPG
MJ_0561.JPG
MJ_0542.JPG
MJ_0641.JPG
MJ_061.JPG

Last grow I had a cop knok on my door with reports of a domestic at my home I was like wwwhhhaaaaaaattttttt.
I new my filter was working well so invited her in to clear the confusion and to avoid suspicion.... the domestic happend over the road at 4a.m 8 hours before she got to my home....... typical

rigged me up a dry box today i lollypoped my plants and decided i didn't want to waste the little popcorn buds nor did I want to quick dry so figured might as well rig me something up to dry my harvest properly and why not go ahead and do it now and get a true sample of whats to come took a Tupperware bin and cut a small hole in the bottom and a large one in the top both holes are on the back of tub with appropriate sized computer fans for the holes and strung some lines over the top of it attached at the top of the tub so the lid would still close and seal so to sum it up I have what will be around 2 gs dry of premi buds drying in the tub see if its gonna do the trick and get a decent sample as well

hey man, that drying chamber sounds good! i dry in a cool place, where the humidity is all over the place. it takes 1-2 weeks, depending on the outside humidity. the temps stay lowish though, from 60-70f.

congrats on lollipopping. the right amount of pruning makes stronger plants.

did you cut the lowest branches from the main stalk, or did you pick off the lower flower sights 1 by 1?

hey man, that drying chamber sounds good! i dry in a cool place, where the humidity is all over the place. it takes 1-2 weeks, depending on the outside humidity. the temps stay lowish though, from 60-70f.

congrats on lollipopping. the right amount of pruning makes stronger plants.

did you cut the lowest branches from the main stalk, or did you pick off the lower flower sights 1 by 1?

I cut the smaller shoots the ones that had solid growth on i left and picked the sites

very nice. let me get you a picture of my lollipop work on my acid #2. i didnt remove any branches, i drew a line in my head, and any sucker nug under that line i pinched off.

2013-06-02_19-43-15_34.jpg

good work, that looks great! your flowers should be smokeable in 3-5 days. cant promise theyll get you very high though!

Back
Top Bottom