CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

Yes, good luck hombre!! Hope you land that J O B!

that sucks big rubber co.
hope they will understand and maybe you can use that in the interview on how much recycled parts are important to you now for sure. sorry boss not having fun at your expense only hopping to make you smile
So I'm sitting on the side of the road right now, had to put my spare on for the trip to this interview and well my spare blew so now I'm awaiting a ride shitty day shitty day

that sucks big rubber co.
hope they will understand and maybe you can use that in the interview on how much recycled parts are important to you now for sure. sorry boss not having fun at your expense only hopping to make you smile

No worries I said the same thing still got an hr to make it i may still be in time who knows things happen for a reason

alright I made it to the interview and im back home had my father n law come get me took me to the local pull a part snagged a wheel and tire fore 20 bucks and off to the interview I went all the guys there have my personality covered in tattoos like myself and over just a good fit for me I think I stuck it feels like I did Ill know Monday the manager said he had 2 more interviews but i have my own tools and he could tell I knew my way around a car and hed call me Monday

alright I made it to the interview and im back home had my father n law come get me took me to the local pull a part snagged a wheel and tire fore 20 bucks and off to the interview I went all the guys there have my personality covered in tattoos like myself and over just a good fit for me I think I stuck it feels like I did Ill know Monday the manager said he had 2 more interviews but i have my own tools and he could tell I knew my way around a car and hed call me Monday

Right on!;)

as long as you are happy! that is what matters most:)
what this job lacks in $ it makes up for in hours Im diggin it anyway just hope I got it

I have worked before doing manual labour for little more than slave wages.....because of the uplifting feeling I get from paying my own way...... and being able to say I'm not in the benifits system..... and for the banter of the work place with the lads...... way I look at it is what else would I be doing..... sat around getting stoned all day..... man its fun and it helps the aches but id rather work

I hate not having work

Back
Top Bottom