Cold triggers bloom

Bush Doctor 77

We get cold nights , 53 last night, and a frost already. Last year, a friend grew clones of my greenhouse plants. I noticed that his clones outdoors were about 2 weeks ahead of my greenhouse mamas. I had to harvest less than prime plants because of an early hard extended freeze. My fiend's harvest was way more mature than mine. This year I am running my exhaust fan all night, cooling off the greenhouse. It seems to have really kicked off the bloom.

We get cold nights , 53 last night, and a frost already. Last year, a friend grew clones of my greenhouse plants. I noticed that his clones outdoors were about 2 weeks ahead of my greenhouse mamas. I had to harvest less than prime plants because of an early hard extended freeze. My fiend's harvest was way more mature than mine. This year I am running my exhaust fan all night, cooling off the greenhouse. It seems to have really kicked off the bloom.

Ahhhh yes, joys of montana . We got frosted in the valley here a week ago to. We just dont have enough season here to run them through properly. I started force flowering a few weeks early so they get finished up, really made a difference on density to. Pain in the butt though, i stick to autos for outdoor now. Alot less hassle n they always finish on time.

Ahhhh yes, joys of montana . We got frosted in the valley here a week ago to. We just dont have enough season here to run them through properly. I started force flowering a few weeks early so they get finished up, really made a difference on density to. Pain in the butt though, i stick to autos for outdoor now. Alot less hassle n they always finish on time.
Holding my breath, fingers crossed, and knocking on wood, but long term forecast is looking good for a full term bloom this year. With quicker strains, and cooling them off at night to trigger early bloom I am hopeful.

43F last night and 87 today with 15 % humidity. Red flag warning here and smoke.

Back
Top Bottom