Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Thats some purple looking shit,,, fruity???????? Looks like it should taste as sweet as a Marion Berry..... Keepem Green

420-magazine-mobile170570181.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1732533077.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

buddha auto,,not positive of the strain, from an assorted pack,, possibly a dwarf, white or red maybe but looks green to me,, ha

one hundred and nine days of life,,

ended yesterday,, :angel:

P1160949.JPG

dutty is a fan of this one,, i can tell

420-magazine-mobile1390004521.jpg

18 gs of sugar leaves and stems plus 10 grams of blue cheese bud. 8 hours in the crock pot on low. Made cannaoil (coconut oil). It made some stupidly strong brownies hahaha fiiiiirrreeee

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

18 gs of sugar leaves and stems plus 10 grams of blue cheese bud. 8 hours in the crock pot on low. Made cannaoil (coconut oil). It made some stupidly strong brownies hahaha fiiiiirrreeee

Great, I like some good cococannaoil! :thumb:

a jack herer,, smell to commit murder for,, seriously smellerific

P1160960.JPG

only half way there,, think how swell the next half might be,, oh ya,,:cheer:

Well my gardens over,,, for a minute or two. I do have a new rotation started in flower as I type. All new strains,, well most all from seed.
Now I get to kick back and watch others eye candy and is alot of it around. Cool to see people's grows improve over abit of time. Newbies have become seasoned veterans in acouple years, over what wood have taken 6-7 years of trial and error. There is alot of knowledge in 420's peoples. Better to hear about others failures and learn, then experience them yourself. But we all have a bum crop every once in awhile. And isn't a better place to figure out the problems than here at 420.
Ok I'm looking forward to sitting in the side lines,,,, Keepem Green

I lied,,,, I had another picture I hadn't posted. I also have acouple pics coming soon of the dried products....
mc17.jpg

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom