Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Looking stellar here! I got few girls going to flower now, and want to share. One Mars 300 and 250W HPS shining on them. Nothing special but doing the job :) Thank you, have a great day! :love: :Namaste:

P10001212.JPG

P10001174.JPG

P10001182.JPG

:thanks:

Not sure if it qualifies but I was bored and this is the result

EDIT Almost forgot this is Bag seed so not sure of strain

Nice..

Some of the best weed

Came from bag seed,

boom! (bb 2016)

--------------------

Thoughts of Chemdawg

making me think so....

ya never know!

just sayin. 420mag Haiku ^^^ entry 1 & 2!

Happy holy-haze everybody!

I just started a Blue Dream, Jim... Looks you did a great job with it. I grew it once before and really liked the plant..
Tons of great pics here,, to many to comment on them all...
Keepem Green

I just started a Blue Dream, Jim... Looks you did a great job with it. I grew it once before and really liked the plant..
Tons of great pics here,, to many to comment on them all...
Keepem Green
I'm going to be starting some seeds soon I have 6 blue dream , and 6 Cinderella 99 seeds. This will be my first time with either of those strains, by the looks of the blue dream pics I'm going to enjoy growing them!

I'm in love with Mary Jane

Well once more just before I decide to post a pic or two everybody turns into supergrower on me. Nine or ten Hendrix's then PotChimp steps up on stage with a broken kazoo! :)
818 Headband x GDP:

0042784.JPG

Mendocino Purple Kush:

0052616.JPG

Jack the Ripper:

0023114.JPG

i hear no kazoo, PC..stradivarius maybe...:)

For sure Electro. The Boogyman is 100% right. Is what they call daylight,,, high up in the 5000 K range, is great for vegetation, or a supplement to your flower regiment. But you want warm light, or the cooler, yellower, what 3000 K for flowering. I like to use the 'daylight' spectrum flower the first couple weeks, if used properly, helps keep a shorter plant. Keepem Green

For sure Electro. The Boogyman is 100% right. Is what they call daylight,,, high up in the 5000 K range, is great for vegetation, or a supplement to your flower regiment. But you want warm light, or the cooler, yellower, what 3000 K for flowering. I like to use the 'daylight' spectrum flower the first couple weeks, if used properly, helps keep a shorter plant. Keepem Green

They do offer these around 2800k-3200k. Can't remember which atm. Just woke up lol. These were purchased mostly for transitional boosters, clones, seedlings etc. The idea was to reduce the number of 6500k cfl's in use, but these only go up to 5000k. I blame the COB and Solo Cup people for this experiment. :laughtwo:

They are a great helper light for the price though. I bought two 4 packs at $38 USD each. I'm now running 2 of these with every 1 6500l cfl for the smaller young veg stuff with really good results. Things are actually growing faster than I want them to at that stage. What really amazed me was the resin production. It looks like Bottle Cap grown under high wattage and full frequency range. I may have to grab a pack or two of the lower Kelvin for later experiments. Like I need more experiments! Sheesh :laughtwo:

Now lets get under the real lights :)

Humboldt Seeds Bubba's Gift
Bubba_s_Gift2.jpg

Pyramid Seeds - American Pie
American_Pie_2.jpg

And a few of my breeder friend Myco-Tek Seeds who grew up with Chemdog. This is Gorilla Dog. You can guess the combo lol.
Gorilla_Dog_2.jpg

Gorilla_Dog_1.jpg

and don't let anyone ever tell you organics won't burn your plants :rofl:

TGIF

:Namaste:

Nice Electro! You can try some UBA/UVB bulbs for desert animals those are 6500K. Good addition for LEDs as those lack UVB spectrum. You can run them at peak of the day, but ppl are running them almost all day. Good luck, your plants look lovely! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom