Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

All i have to say about Alien OG is that it is the its one of my favorite strains to date ..iam an indica lover and its definatly an amazing example of a great indica strain ...this alien OG is cali connection genetics
Got Mine Through Dark Heart Nursery. But I believe it's Tahoe OG x Alien Kush ( Las Vegas Purple x Alien Tech.)

420-magazine-mobile522339498.jpg

Just an idea for people making butter and hate having to get a 1/2 a cup of budder away from the batch. Pour it while still warm into little cups. We got thru alot of little cup with the Grand daughter's fruit cups and apple sauces and yogurts.

budder.jpg

Place in a baggie and throw in the fridge.. Way easier... Keepem Green

A couple shots of the gals in my flowering room. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC028886.JPG

DSC028786.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Wow, haven't seen many of the 'old school' parabolic hoods much anymore. I ran the sunsoakers for years. Nice buddage everyone,,
Keepem Green

The last early sampling of Alphakronik's - Gobillygoo. This nug was cut about four or five days ago. Still a touch of rubber in the stem but it's smokin' nice this morning. I'm really anxious to try a nice cured hit lol. This strain has had me giddy since the first clone took. Could be a long term keeper. Certainly NOT over advertised. Probably the best strain I've paid for in a long time. Despite all my complaints of thinning lol, 5 Crystal Ball Rating :love:
The rest gets the chop tonight. :)
Gobillygoo_23.jpg

:Namaste:

Wow, haven't seen many of the 'old school' parabolic hoods much anymore. I ran the sunsoakers for years. Nice buddage everyone,,
Keepem Green

I've been telling myself that I'm going to take my old one apart and pack it for ohhhhh.. about 6 years now lol. Oh no. Much better to cram it behind one of the grow tents and trip over it every few weeks during clean up and checks. Way more fun :icon_roll Guess I have a mission today.
:rollit:

Looking at all these pics makes me want to crank it back up..decided to take a break for a bit..this growing thing is addicting. Idk what to do with myself not having my girls to tend to. Guess I'll just enjoy the fruits of my labor until I can't stand it anymore. Great photos!
Peace ~~grow

Just want to throw a fast pic up,, first we had a freebie called Candy.. We do know just because it's a free one don't make it bad pot.. Some of my best weed came from freebies..

c258.jpg

and my favorite.. Least my favorite this week;
bd102.jpg

bd235.jpg

Keepem Green

Just want to throw a fast pic up,, first we had a freebie called Candy.. We do know just because it's a free one don't make it bad pot.. Some of my best weed came from freebies..

c258.jpg

and my favorite.. Least my favorite this week;
bd102.jpg

bd235.jpg

Keepem Green
Yummy .

She's done... 58 days.. Great weed. Highly recommend this one to everyone... Some fantastic weeds.. Minimal stretch,, airy buds,,, and smaller yield. But worth every second.. I plan on doing a whole room full next fall of it.. And we'll see how she does outdoors this year
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom