Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

I've never had much luck with POTM entries :)

I know they look like nanners, but so far they behave like calyxes. Well I need to keep an eye in case they look like they’re gonna release pollen.

Apparently it’s not rare to see it in Leb indoor. They call it a perfect flower. My guess is she reacted badly to COB that I started using on her. I think I’m gonna stick to blurple to stay on the safe side. If there’s no pollen I’ll let her go especially that I pollinated bottom branches with UD male pollen to check if it’s still viable after 5 yrs in the freezer :laugh:

The structure is beautiful though, there’s just bud and nothing else :smokin:

BTW, did you see that Gov grows frangipani? That was a scent you were trying to match to a terpene, wasn't it?

So far so good, I've been plucking these nanners and checking if pollination was successful and pistils seem to be withering. I only pollinated the bottom ones that would produce larf anyway. She showed some phosphorus toxicity signs too, so ct drench was a bit too much I guess. A lot of stress on this gal at once!

This drench was a mistake! I should've cut it by half or not give it at all. Outdoor these girls were very easy to grow, but indoor it becomes a more challenging task. I'm gonna lay off fertilisers from now on, I'll try with a dash of compost tea to help with the problem I caused, which is basically calcium deficiency cause by phosphorus toxicity. I know it's hard to believe, but she just doesn't need any extra phosphorus it seems. Light feeder with huge buds :)

And btw I got some seeds from RSC yesterday. I bought a 5-pack of Mazar-i-Shariff, which came with quite a lot of freebies: 12 x Rasoli (Himalayan charas plant), 5 x Tree of Life (Cannabeizein, Oregon) and 5 x Afghan Mix (assorted seeds from different regions of Afghanistan).

:tommy:

Yeah very good deal :surf:

I'm popping a few mysterious seeds, which I found in my F2 UD, but I'm gonna try one of these RSC ones soon enough probably starting from Mazar. I also took a reading of Leb today and she's at 16,5 Brix even with split stem and nutrient overdose, which means she's doing well and she'll get over it. She's not popping more nanners either and I hope it stays this way.

Back
Top Bottom