Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Had to twist the air hose a bit so it wants to go strait down the side of the bucket. Holding fast now.

Evening update.
Not much change. No roots out of the net pot yet. It's a race.

I'm betting on Ol' Blue to show her bones first
Blue_Dream39.JPG

Tanny has got some good leaves also.
Tangie1.JPG

Sour Dee is doing alright considering she keeled over this weekend.
pm4.JPG

Smallest of them all is the Strawberry Amnesia. Haven't thought of a name yet for her. Any suggestions.
Strawberry_Amnesia1.JPG

Family shot.
IMG_254327.JPG

I need to get my COB fixed. It's getting hot in there. I'll leave a window open in there tonight.

Amelia? Is something wrong with the COB? Ladies are looking great c dawg! I’m going with lil blue too, she looks strong!

Amelia? But she might be breakin my heart. oh wait that's the bitch Cecelia. Dammit Alexa. Stop playing Simon and Garfunkel songs.
Amelia it is.

no pics today because they look just as purple as yesterday cause yes, my COB is broke. Only one quadrant, no color leds. Bad PCB.

Ok, now I'm feeling groovy so maybe Ill go take some pics.

but I won't know if anyone responds because MY EMAIL notifications don't work.. Wait.... S&G sang Hazy Shade of Winter. Fuck yaaa . where's my fucking guitar. I want to jam. I can play the Bengals version got a bit more bite

Good News!

COB is back in action.
IMG_255818.JPG

Shout Out to Neil for a quick replacement of the PCB
Very easy to swap out the PCB.

Set the Light at full pwr and 44 inches. Not sure how the seedlings will like it.

No roots thru net pot yet. May be too wet. So I'm trying a timer. Air on for half an hour and off for 2.

When the tap finally did come out it took forever to drop, the Dewey kept it along the bottom of the pot until it had the weight to finally drop lol. If you had an adjustable air pump you could probably adjust it down a little, or like you said the timer. Looking at the old BF and PW Dewey grows we have net pots and they started them in neo inserts first. Much more Dewey friendly .

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
We have roots (or dog hairs) in the tent.
Ms. Blue is the winner.

IMG_255924.JPG
Ol_Blue.JPG

The other girls are looking fine. Leaves are getting bigger.
Amelia is still the runt
Amelia1.JPG

Tanny
Tanny.JPG

and S. Dee
S_Dee_.JPG

I've decided against running the air pump timer. I'll just adjust the air flow with the valve.

Good news. Everyone is showing roots
Tanny came in 2nd place showing her roots yesterday and S.Dee and Amelia tied for 1st place losers by showing their roots this am

Rez change today.
Made some changes in the tent. Moved the 2 Dewey girls to an EcoAir 2 air pump. Easier to control airflow then using the 6 pt Manifold on the EcoPlus. If I opened the Dewey's valve to full the air stones would get very little air.
I'm probably gonna add air stones to the dewey buckets in the future so adding them to the EcoPlus will keep the airflow equal.

Time for some pics

Ol'Blue
BD163.JPG

BD_roots.JPG

Tanny
Tanny1.JPG
Tanny_roots.JPG

S. Dee
SDee.JPG
SDee_Roots.JPG

Amelia (Strawberry Amnesia)
Amelia2.JPG

Amelia_roots.JPG

Got some good air flow going. Will lower water level a bit when I get some longer roots.

Airstone2.JPG
Dewey.JPG

Another Note:
S.Dee's Leaf structure looks weird to me. Is it just because her nodes are so close together?

sdee_leaves1.JPG
sdee_leaves2.JPG
sdee_leaves3.JPG

Have a good weekend everyone

Back
Top Bottom