Critical Mass Auto Flower Ready To Chop

Robertg576

Just wanted to post a few pictures of my critical mass auto flower that's going into flush tomorrow.
This thing pretty much died the week it started showing hairs, figures the 2 days I leave town we have a storm and
I lost power, the light came back on with the power but the ac unit didn't.... 2 600w lights in a 8X8 room for 2 days. I got back and it was wilted and crispy... Yes 60% crispy. I got I back pretty quick with some boomerang but lost the 60% crispy parts. That's why it's so short and bushy in the pics. I guess all the stress just made it that much stronger because it is finishing beautifully :)

Coco grow
Canna coco A&B with calmag plus and liquid karma veg
Canna coco a&B with calmag plus, nirvana, big bud, floranectar and aqua shield during flower
Wanted to try the overdrive, maybe next run

image5216.jpg
image5215.jpg
image5214.jpg
image5213.jpg
image5212.jpg

wow, nice bush! im new here, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow sonme journals before i start my own, thank you

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom