Crop King Seeds Grow #2 White Cookie & Crown Royal Grow

well i am not a big fan of dropping in germed seeds that i will say but as for clones or rooted seedling in a rockwool the stg cant be beat for price and weight, not to mention how clean it is. During the drain cycle as the water is leaving it pulls in oxygen to the roots as you can see from the pic they really enjoy the nutes and the medium did not hinder them at all. This time i am not going to wait so long to put them in the larger pots apparently 3 weeks is 2 weeks too many lol

the 3 clones i took a week ago all died, so i changed the nutrient solution added in raw kelp, amino acids, and phosphorus along with the clone ex and took 2 more cutting we will see what happens

I am currently feeding the 3 plants 1ec of floranova grow nutes with additional raw kelp,amino acids, and folic acid adding in per the package either 1/16 tsp per gallon or 1/8tsp per gallon

Sorry to hear for your clone loss ;/

What do you use to clone? I am experimenting with fog wight now but have tried everything from rockwool to bubble clone large to bubble clone small to fog cloning.. hehe still early testing but getting better at it.. learned a lot recently so more changes on it to come....

Just was curious what people use to clone...

:peace:

FE

I use an oxy clone, and the liquid is olivias cloning solution, some kelp, phosphorus, amino acids, and vitamin b they are submerged in the oxygenated liquid, it took 2 weeks last time, but this time they died first i might have left to much veg on it and didint cut the leaves last time, this time i trimmed it up well and cut the leaves

here are some pictures of my 3 girls vegging 2 cr and one white cookie

white cookies
12-2-wc.jpg

crown royal seed
12-2-cr1.jpg

crown royal clone
12-2-crc.jpg

over view
12-2-vegtent.jpg

is that white stuff rockwool??? never seen it like that before
but very interesting stuff to start seeds :thanks:
Its a medium called Sure to Grow, I dont recomend stating seedling in i lost 3 to it, but if you start in rockwool then it would be fine also.

res change today i am giving them 700ppm of base nutes I am adding in amino acids(omniA), kelp, vitaminb, phosphorus and a splash of cal/mag. Waiting on the res to warm up to 68 and I will release the hounds

Are the Easy grow Raw products you're using available in US or online anywhere? I need the aminoA and Massive bloom. Im growing WW from Crop King, they're germinating now. I put 6 seeds in water then moved to paper towels 3 days ago, 2 Dark Angel and 2 Acura Haze seedlings were moved to Peet pellets today but the WW haven't popped, hoping to see the tail pop out soon. I have seen where some people have had trouble with CK WW seeds germinating, hope I haven't got a bad batch.

Are the Easy grow Raw products you're using available in US or online anywhere? I need the aminoA and Massive bloom. Im growing WW from Crop King, they're germinating now. I put 6 seeds in water then moved to paper towels 3 days ago, 2 Dark Angel and 2 Acura Haze seedlings were moved to Peet pellets today but the WW haven't popped, hoping to see the tail pop out soon. I have seen where some people have had trouble with CK WW seeds germinating, hope I haven't got a bad batch.

Yes every hydro store should be carrying RAW Line if not pm what state your in ill find out where has them, im in MA and every hydro store has them. I recommend you pick up omniA,Kelp, phosphorus, vitaminb, and nitrogen for the veg period. I would use the onmia, kelp, phosphorus and viatmin b for the first 4 weeks, then i would stop the phosphorus and continue with everything else and right before you switch to 12/12 start the phosphorus again until week 4 of flower, then skip a week and buy potassium and start everything with the potassium rather then phosphorus. If you notice nitrogen dificency at any point you can use the RAW nitrogen as a foliar spray

here is a link to their website to locate a store NPK Industries Store Locator

Wow I just realized they have base nutrients from raw also, i thought they only had the microbes for the soil, I am going to switch from GH since they are now owned by monsantos, I have been looking for a new base and bam now i found it Thanks McDaddy for asking that question.

Back
Top Bottom