Crop King Seeds Grow #2 White Cookie & Crown Royal Grow

I started out feeding them floranova bloom at 400ppm, switching to floranova grow today, and this weekend i will pick up the raw nutes and see what we can do.

Hey G00ch,
I am so stupid, I love the idea you just started your next journal while your 1st is still finishing up. Oh well perhaps on my 4rd grow I will figure that one out the 2nd is already screwed up since all my ladies for my getting ready to jump in to the game and I also have clones just planted into 3" pots for the grow after that. I hope you do not mind if I use your method for my journal. I think it is great.

Oh and save me a seat in the front row, being old my eyes are not what they use to be and I want a good view.
Popping over to your other grow to catch up and reserve a seat for the grand finally.
OG

I moved the girls to new homes the 2 seedlings and the clone are all in cups now, and hopefully will take off quickly with the fresh 1/3 strength grow fert

ok so a couple days have passed since my last update, I was waiting for the transplant into bigger cups, which happen on friday night and they got a drink of 450ppm grow nutes with a dash of phosphorus, and a pinch of amino acids and here is the results
11-8-cr.jpg
11-8-15-wc.jpg
11-8-clone.jpg

ok so a couple days have passed since my last update, I was waiting for the transplant into bigger cups, which happen on friday night and they got a drink of 450ppm grow nutes with a dash of phosphorus, and a pinch of amino acids and here is the results
11-8-cr.jpg
11-8-15-wc.jpg
11-8-clone.jpg

Subbed... I'll get to read your other one tonight ;) Looking good Gooch!

FE

here is my update its a day or 2 late but its all good, I am going to germinate 2 more white cookies this weekend, except i am going to be soaking them in seaweed extract, and from NPK RAW. Pics will follow, the 2 seedlings and the one rooted clone seem to be doing better every day
here is the white cookie seedling
11-11-wcs.jpg

here is the crown royal seedling
11-11-crs.jpg

and the crown royal clone
11-11-crc.jpg

here is an update on the 2 seedlings that are not in full growth
Here is the crown royal seedling
11-16-cr.jpg

here are the roots
11-16-cr-roots.jpg

Here is the white cookies seedling
11-16-wc1.jpg

Here are those roots
11-16-wc-roots1.jpg

quick image update
the white cookies has about a 1/4" node spacing i am so pumped, the crown royal gave me a 1 1/2" stretch im not happy with but it is what it is
white cookies
11-21-white-cookies-nodes.jpg

Clone
11-21-cr-clone.jpg

cr-seed that stretched
11-21-cr-seed-stretched_a_bit.jpg

Just did a nute change, added 1.5ec of base nutes and supplemented with amino acids, vitamin b, kelp, and i stopped the phosphorus for now as i have a massive root structure and it has done its job. I also topped the crown royal and the clone. I did not top the white cookie yet but that will be soon

Man they looks so healthy. I thought mine looked good. Lol I can't wait to get my EBB system I feel I will have way better yields and quality doing a flood and drain instead of mixing and top feeding by hand 3xa a day haha

well after a successful transplant it is always important to remember to make sure the nutrients are making it to the roots or this might happen
drought_for_a_day.jpg

when i moved them to the larger STG final location, i did not add enough water to reach the roots so they went 18 hours without food or water and that is what i walked in to
here is the start of recovery
11-24-recovery.jpg

when i moved them to the larger STG final location, i did not add enough water to reach the roots so they went 18 hours without food or water and that is what i walked in to
here is the start of recovery
11-24-recovery.jpg

Thanks goodness they will recover. It would have been a sad day. Cannabis flag flown at half mass lol

Yea i believe using the the various raw ingredients both gave me the solid mass of roots and allowed the plant to go through such a traumatic shock and still come back in less then a couple hours, i was amazed i thought maybe a day or 2, nope in an hour they were responding just like Harley said they would

Back
Top Bottom