Crop King - We Will Do Better

You have to understand where TS is coming from we can search for a journal and see just what he can do with seeds.

Err... My journal history is somewhat sparse (and... painful) - I wouldn't recommend that search ;) .

I don't have any dogs in this particular hunt. I do have a few Crop King seeds - two Train Wreck (autos?) and I think I have three of their mixed auto-flowering seeds. But they were gifts from a private individual, and would have been purchased well before the ownership/management change at the company. I'd like to try purchasing a pack of something in order to find out for myself how things are going for CKS these days, but am not financially able.

Mainly, I'm just subscribed to this thread because it's about a company that happens to be one of our sponsors, and I like to pay attention to how those companies are doing. I know that there have been issues with them in the past, and hope that they've worked them out (or are at least working them out).

I wouldn't even have noticed that this account appeared to have been created just to "robo-post" the same complaint eleven times in eleven different threads (in twenty minutes :icon_roll ), were it not for the fact that the actual pertinent information posted was somewhat lacking - so I did a quick forum search for the members other ten posts to see if I could determine which strain he was talking about, and when (before or after the ownership switch) they were purchased.

In his case, assuming it's an actual customer with a valid complaint, the issue is further complicated by him purchasing it through a local retail shop. Who knows how long they'd sat there before being sold, how they were treated, et cetera. And while a case could be made for the seedbank having responsibility for the retail establishments that it sells seeds to, ultimately they have no say in how the merchandise is stored, if it's properly rotated (old stock sold before what just came in), and so forth. Other than deciding whether or not to continue to sell seeds to them in the future, I suppose.

Again, my only involvement is hoping that one of our sponsors do well - and that they treat the forum's members well. My opinion on that is still unformed, and depends on being able to read about people's experiences (both positive and negative), along with the occasional glimpse (through their journal) at someone's grow.

I can help you with that. I won beans twice so far and literally I get a promo code the next day. Put the order in and they are in my seed storage within a weeks time. No issues at all. I got my last order almost two weeks ago now and still haven't gotten a response from seedsman about their part of the prizes. Cks as a company had taken a complete 180 and they respond immediately to any questions. Growing dr greenthumbs EmDog now and have many cool strains on deck so I don't know when I'll be able to comment on the genetics lol.

Your account still has a massively great reputation and whether you have grown ten or a million plants you have a eff ton more credibility here if you ever came across an issue and everyone here will back you up because we've all come across great info or advice at one time or another from you. So there we have it folks

Mabey try being transparent with your reviews on your site.....i have had nothing but trouble with most of the seeds i have had....yet every review on your site is good news...impossible....i wont even bother trying to deal with customer service if it involves lisa i would can her so fast if she worked for me....none of my reviews have ever been over the top but none have ever made the board as they were not 100% good news! Mabey if people had a few bad reviews to look at they might be a little more forgiving....just a thought!

I can also say from recent experience that nothing has changed....autos that don't auto. Still being sold and i have seen no improvement in customer service at all....must just be trying to fix their american dollar issues!

I am almost ready to harvest 2 auto revolvers and 2 auto train wreck. All 4 flowered at 18 - 6 for lighting. It was my first try with autos and i'm very impressed with how they grew. I haven't consumed any yet but 4 seeds germed 4 plants completed flowering. Well a few days left for my sweet spot. I purchased these from a local store front. Not on line so I was worried about freshness. Again I was so pleased with the plants I went back to the store and bought a pack of white widow auto and candy cane auto. It will be a few weeks before I'm ready to plant them but I will keep you all posted. I also purchased some photos from the same store but I will not be able to try any of these for a few months.

My question is why don't CKS address any of these issues here on this thread? It seems they could get to the root of real/false issues and those posting (and watching) could see that they made an effort to rectify or, at the minimum, clarify. It seems disingenuous to just post a mea culpa and then go silent.

I've come across both good and bad reviews on their site. I see a bunch of people stating they have problems but there's a way to do things here to get anywhere and copy/pasting a flame ten times in ten places from a new, non credible account isn't the way. If established members that are known to be able to grow plants proper has a real problem, then you should state the issue and show the proof (part of doing business) then they can further contact CKS through more appropriate channels (cks chat or email) with the same proof, I am sure you will get somewhere.

I've come across both good and bad reviews on their site. I see a bunch of people stating they have problems but there's a way to do things here to get anywhere and copy/pasting a flame ten times in ten places from a new, non credible account isn't the way. If established members that are known to be able to grow plants proper has a real problem, then you should state the issue and show the proof (part of doing business) then they can further contact CKS through more appropriate channels (cks chat or email) with the same proof, I am sure you will get somewhere.

My sentiments exactly.

Yeah I got gifted to me January's $100 gift certificate got some green Crack seeds first of all the promo code didn't work in called got order placed then as I had been trying online with the code it would go through but I guess it placed another order I wasn't trying to scam them out of money and the email I got was just amazing whom. Ever it was called me a crook a scumbag and a theft I tried to explain that the site would not take the promo code so I called got the order placed got my green Crack seeds and out of 7 I got 2 seeds to pop and grow all the others duds now it was free to me from a friend but either way I should have gotten at least 4 plants at least !!! The green Crack that did grow was great super uplifting !!!! How do I prove that the germination rate was shot send you back your seeds? I kept all the duds?plc get back to me ASAP I love your strains I have so r Early miss autos going now !!!!! Just very upset at the way I was talked to cause the computer system wouldn't take my order with a promo. Code then when it did I had already placed a phone orders also never received anything else that was supposedto come with it the lighter the stickers bugs Jarso and whatever else!! But I remained loyal and used you again !!! I'm just upset with this green Crack problem one of ,your favorite strains and nothing what I ecpected

So this post was started over 3 months ago and what changes have you done to do better? Define "better"....

Nothing has changed other than a "post"?

I have grown out many other "brands" of White Widow and keep looking back at CKS WW and questioning if it actually was White Widow....

Edit: Picture comparison if you like.....

Im new to growing and 420. I didnt know CKS was having problems. In late June I ordered Green Crack, Cali OG Kush, and Durban Poison. It arrived in 3 days I planted 3 of each and got 100% germination. I can only say good things. They also threw in some good Crop King swag like cool pins and grinders which I wont use but thought it was a nice touch.

Not sure why CKS is spreading this garbage, are they anti cannabis now, WTF!?!?!

Screenshot_20170825-100436.png

Little evidence shows cannabis helps chronic pain or PTSD | Reuters

Back
Top Bottom