Crop King - We Will Do Better

i was stating they have a very limited menu, and they should prob get with the time.

Well, if they do purchase their stock from multiple breeders, then this might be good.

If, OtOH, they have a "house breeder" - or even purchase from elsewhere, but only from one breeder... Then I find it refreshing that they don't carry more different items than the local WalMart, lol. I recently looked at the strains that a breeder sells, mostly because it's supposed to be a US-based entity based in Colorado, and there were, IDK, 38 strains? And a lot more if you count their "retired" strains. My first knee-jerk reaction was that that wasn't a cannabis breeder, it was a pollen-chucker trying to see how many of breeder A's strains he could cross with breeder B's strains in order to come up with dozens of different things to sell. Then I started looking at some of the strains and... my second thoughts matched my first. WtF happened to the concept of a breeding program? Stabilizing a strain? Too many breeders - or "breeders" - just crossing other people's strains with no real work on the resulting strain. I mean if you're just going to (for example) buy a packet of one of Sensi's seeds, buy a packet of Serious' seeds, grow the plants, take a bunch of clones, stick them in a room together, then come back, collect the seeds, package them in a colorful container, and sell the things - then you aren't really doing much, are you? People like that should be sending 49% of their gross income to Sensi, 49% of their gross income to Serious, and then sticking the remaining 2% into their pocket because that's about how much work they did. IDK, that's a [RANT] for another thread...

But seeing an entity that concentrates on a relative few strains, yeah, that's nice. IMHO. I don't have a problem with sourcing what I wish to grow from multiple entities. There isn't much other than gasoline that I only buy from one entity, and that one is only because I refuse to use ethagas(lol) and my options are severely limited in that regard. Buying seeds from two or more entities is NOT a sign of disloyalty.

seeds98.jpg

A no-issues 7 day delivery. Free badges . . . :cool:

Well, if they do purchase their stock from multiple breeders, then this might be good.

If, OtOH, they have a "house breeder" - or even purchase from elsewhere, but only from one breeder... Then I find it refreshing that they don't carry more different items than the local WalMart, lol. I recently looked at the strains that a breeder sells, mostly because it's supposed to be a US-based entity based in Colorado, and there were, IDK, 38 strains? And a lot more if you count their "retired" strains. My first knee-jerk reaction was that that wasn't a cannabis breeder, it was a pollen-chucker trying to see how many of breeder A's strains he could cross with breeder B's strains in order to come up with dozens of different things to sell. Then I started looking at some of the strains and... my second thoughts matched my first. WtF happened to the concept of a breeding program? Stabilizing a strain? Too many breeders - or "breeders" - just crossing other people's strains with no real work on the resulting strain. I mean if you're just going to (for example) buy a packet of one of Sensi's seeds, buy a packet of Serious' seeds, grow the plants, take a bunch of clones, stick them in a room together, then come back, collect the seeds, package them in a colorful container, and sell the things - then you aren't really doing much, are you? People like that should be sending 49% of their gross income to Sensi, 49% of their gross income to Serious, and then sticking the remaining 2% into their pocket because that's about how much work they did. IDK, that's a [RANT] for another thread...

But seeing an entity that concentrates on a relative few strains, yeah, that's nice. IMHO. I don't have a problem with sourcing what I wish to grow from multiple entities. There isn't much other than gasoline that I only buy from one entity, and that one is only because I refuse to use ethagas(lol) and my options are severely limited in that regard. Buying seeds from two or more entities is NOT a sign of disloyalty.

yeah i feel that, but you know pretty much every continent has a region specific plant. hell africa has some kick ass ganja. yes i have found some but it is such a obscure strain you dont see it very much. again this can be said for almost every continent. i would just like to see a little more then the typical ww this gg that. it gets old quick.

I had a bunch of those stupid pins, just tossed them all! Would rather have had my little seed package taped and a seed or two extra. Would also have saved them money I bet!

not sure i can disclose how mine was shipped

If you're referring to any kind of "stealth," then please DON'T, and limit comments (in that specific regard) to generalities such as "great," "okay," "not really stealth," or the like.

Hey CKS,

Here's one of the WWs that I'm growing. I started this girl in May and put her outside almost immediately. She survived a frost and went on to become my prize plant. It's hard to see in this picture, but she has about a dozen and a half growing stems as well as four daughters taking root in the house.
DSCI1172a.jpg

And here are four of my five CBDreams - the fifth one is indoors doing 12/12. The one in the back right has leaves as big as my hand, whereas the one in the front left is a bit of a runt with sativa-ish leaves; still looking forward to her budding though. Seems to me that there's one in each pack that is phenotypically different, not like that it's a bad thing, just different. These were put down later than the WW, but they are still going to give me a good yield.
DSCI1173a.jpg

I'm buying packs of your different auto seeds now each payday for over the winter. I have a small growspace inside I'm excited to try the Low Flyers; not sure if I'll be able to wait until later in the fall to put them down. I tried a pack of hash plant seeds but only two of five germinated; I guess it was a bad idea to put them outdoors as seeds. Next year I'll be putting more outside early. Thanks CKS.

Ordered 10 WWAF. Received 12 WWAF. Germinated all 12, at least a 1/2" tap root before planting in soil. All 12 died. I am going to try this again. Same set up, 12WWAF, and see what happens. I have had very good luck with your seeds, this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. IF the next 10 seeds fail to grow, we will be done doing business.

Thank you

Ordered 10 WWAF. Received 12 WWAF. Germinated all 12, at least a 1/2" tap root before planting in soil. All 12 died. I am going to try this again. Same set up, 12WWAF, and see what happens. I have had very good luck with your seeds, this is the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. IF the next 10 seeds fail to grow, we will be done doing business.

Thank you

Strange, I would do some investigating into your soil (PH level and under/over water).. I am first time grower and have 5 wwaf 7 days in and they are doing great. Using 5 gal pail with what ever organic soil I could get my hands on.. I know its not the best stuff but the plants are doing good. I have a 400 watt MH Sunmaster sunrise light on them 24 hours in a 4X4 tent. I started the light at 20 inches and now down to 16ish, lowering a little more tonight. I water every day but never soak them...

I am very happy with Crop kings seeds and just ordered a mix pack of autos..

IMG_474312.JPG
IMG_47428.JPG

Thank you
I'd venture to say it's a soil,water,nute or light issue

How deep did u play them?
Did they sprout out of the soil?
How long did they live?
How did they die? What did the look like

Lots of questions and varriables

Thank you

sorry to hear about this terrible loss bro, but sounds like something went wrong on your end. I think cks wouldn't be at fault in this case since they ALL germinated.

hopefully you find out what happened so it doesn't happen again.

cheers

I've ordered from crop king and have had great success. Although I've had a strain give me some troubles they have succeeded getting me the product. Hopefully they will work through this hard time and continue to grow.

Does the store sell other seeds?

Customer service is huge. I had a retail business and can't count how many times I took care of the customer for the suppliers

I'd go to the store again, voice yer displeasure, and maybe they will give u a discount

That's what I'd do

How about

Does the store sell other seeds?

Customer service is huge. I had a retail business and can't count how many times I took care of the customer for the suppliers

I'd go to the store again, voice yer displeasure, and maybe they will give u a discount

That's what I'd do

If Rann really has an issue, I hope he/she can get it addressed by the seller and/or seedbank. If he/she had chosen to mention the name of the strain and the approximate date when the purchase was made, that might have helped. I noticed that this is a brand new member with only 11 posts, so I figured I'd take a few minutes to read them all, in order to see if this (somewhat important, IMHO) information was available in one of his/her other posts.

It didn't take me a few minutes. It only took me a few seconds, because all 11 of this member's posts were created within a 20-minute window this evening - and they're all cut & paste copies of one another :icon_roll . It appears that he/she did a search for Crop King Seeds threads, then posted the same exact thing in 11 of them.

Again, I hope - and, again, assuming that this is a real person with a real issue - that the member gets his/her issue addressed. However, some folks would consider the act of creating a new account just to post the same exact message ELEVEN TIMES to be spamming behavior.

I'd have to say that I agree with them :rolleyes3 .

I see what you mean. Best bet is to call or chat cks on website. Or maybe if you have a more reputable account with which to try to contact them you'll have better luck and such. Seems a little spammy to me too. Kinda like you're trolling CKS for whatever reason. You have to understand where TS is coming from we can search for a journal and see just what he can do with seeds. You have zero history except the eleven posts you've made about cks. That, my friend, is how you slip through the customer service cracks.

Back
Top Bottom