CS21 First Grow Ever!

Once is enough and a couple of hours is fine. Make sure there’s plenty of calcium in the solution.
I put 200ppm of calmag and then 100ppm of canna A+B (each), also some rhizo and cannazym. I will also use mychorriza on roots when transplanting... (will this be good?)
As always, thank you Pennywise. You are the best!!

The deal with coco is it will bind up calcium. When you first soak it you want the coco to bind as much coco as possible. If not you’ll see calcium deficiency very early in the plants growth.

Ok so I added another 150-200ppm of calmag to it. Hopefully that's good.
Will let it soak for another 4 hours.
Is there a best time to transplant that causes the least stress to the plant??
Lights on?, lights off? Should I back the lights off a bit the next day as well??
Just dont want to stress the girls too much!!

So I was able to transplant 6 of the girls today, man it takes alot of coco lol... I used a 5 kg brick and I was not able to do 3 of them, which is ok... it's the 3 smaller ones anyway, i will get more coco asap and do the rest.
I really hope that all turns out well. I have literally never grown a thing before in my life so every step is completely new. Everything felt like it went great. Made sure to put my mychorriza in there as well so here is hoping!!
I am wondering should I still feed them today seeing the coco was wet still?? I would think they can wait till tomorrow but I'm not sure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190105-203348_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190105-203348_Gallery.jpg
    343.2 KB · Views: 94
Hey guys and gals!! Been a few days...
I've been having some issues with my plants being droopy... I'm pretty sure they were over saturated when transplanted, but I then waited to water till the medium was dry on top and light to pick up, and a couple I still have not watered!! So they were unwatered for 4 days... so I then gave 200ml to the dry, light ones and still not reaction at all, they are not perking up or dropping worse!! Please help!!

I have looked at all charts and deficiency graphs and tried to diagnose what i could by myself, i dont want to be someone who doesn't seem like they are trying, but I'm scared that i will do more damage if i dont get some help.

I have been reading non stop and trying to figure it out but someone who may have experienced this could give me their 2 cents would be great!!
I'm growing in 80% coco 20% perlite
400ppm. PH 5.8
Day temp 78 humidity 50%
Night time 71 humidity 50-60%
2 fans going, led lights 24" away
3g fabric pots

Attachments

• 20190110_204836.jpg
    20190110_204836.jpg
    747.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 20190110_204832.jpg
    20190110_204832.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 20190110_204826.jpg
    20190110_204826.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 98
All i can think of is overwatering for the droop. Hopefully someone knows more. When I over watered I added H202 and water to help the plant get oxygen with a foliar spray and left the pot to dry out. Wish I could help more.
Thanks for the reply!!
So I do believe it was overwatering that was my main issue and then letting them dry out in coco is bad as well but I needed to get some air to the roots, and as of last night when the lights come on they were all dry enough to water. I did notice a bit of perk up on the plants when they got water but I also believe I ran into some nute deficiencies possibly as well by making them wait because the lower leaves are going a bit pale (hopefully just the first signs of needing food) but I really hope that I have things situated a bit better now.
I believe my major screw up was when I transplanted into the new coco it was way too wet. I should have let it dry out a day or 2 before transplanting. I will never make that mistake again!!

They look healthy so don't worry. I lift my pots to see if they need water. That and my humidity drops into the 30's when it's time for watering. Wish i could figure out what they need for nutes. I've been less is more nuting them, but after slow stretch i gave them more and now i.have yellow spots. I thought soil would be easier than hydro, but now i am realizing the ph probs etc are the same problems. Jeez :rolleyes:

Hey guys and gals!! Been a few days...
I've been having some issues with my plants being droopy... I'm pretty sure they were over saturated when transplanted, but I then waited to water till the medium was dry on top and light to pick up, and a couple I still have not watered!! So they were unwatered for 4 days... so I then gave 200ml to the dry, light ones and still not reaction at all, they are not perking up or dropping worse!! Please help!!

I have looked at all charts and deficiency graphs and tried to diagnose what i could by myself, i dont want to be someone who doesn't seem like they are trying, but I'm scared that i will do more damage if i dont get some help.

I have been reading non stop and trying to figure it out but someone who may have experienced this could give me their 2 cents would be great!!
I'm growing in 80% coco 20% perlite
400ppm. PH 5.8
Day temp 78 humidity 50%
Night time 71 humidity 50-60%
2 fans going, led lights 24" away
3g fabric pots
Is AK an indica? Mine are indica bag seeds and the leaves are so huge and the plant so compact, even with lst it's too dense. I think these are about 6 weeks old maybe? Sprouted 12/2/18. Growing some lettuce in there too.
0111191613.jpg
0111191613.jpg

I'm with you on the cocoa thing. I'm about that far on my first try and I have straight up takenmy plants out of the container and repotted them several times because of over watering or giving them something they didn't like and each time, they were relieved and perked right back; HOWEVER, I created dwarves. But got as far as this ...HAIR! ;)

Attachments

• 20190102_002659.jpg
    20190102_002659.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 92
Is AK an indica? Mine are indica bag seeds and the leaves are so huge and the plant so compact, even with lst it's too dense. I think these are about 6 weeks old maybe? Sprouted 12/2/18. Growing some lettuce in there too.
0111191613.jpg
0111191613.jpg
Your plants look nice and healthy my guy.
As for the coco... I'm sure it's not that hard to get the hang of, I'm just brand new and too overly ambitious... I knew when I transplanted them that it was probably not a good idea.
It's all good. I do not shy away from problems at all and I am very confident that I will get the hang of this sooner than later.
As for the nute issue. I'm hoping it's just the first signs of nitrogen deficiency which would not be the worst problem if that's the case. I was actually waiting for them to start showing something before I watered...
I'm really hoping that when lights go back on tonight i can water again and hopefully see some more progress towards perky, happy plants!!

I'm with you on the cocoa thing. I'm about that far on my first try and I have straight up takenmy plants out of the container and repotted them several times because of over watering or giving them something they didn't like and each time, they were relieved and perked right back; HOWEVER, I created dwarves. But got as far as this ...HAIR! ;)

Dwarfs are no problem. I've seen huge buds on solo cup grows lollipopped. You have pistils at evey node. Very nice!

I really believe that my real problem was not waiting for my coco to dry just a bit. I'm sure if I did that I would have been fine.
I think if there was no overwatering that they would be extremely happy plant!
I just hope that they bounce back and become happy again!!

PPM of water with calmag 200
Then I add 3ml/G of coco A+B which brings it to 400ppm
Also I add Rhizo and Cannazym
I will feed with this for a couple feedings and adjust if I have to.
Then PH to 5.8
Temps 73° at night and 79° daytime.
Humidity 45-50%
500w of actual power draw LED lighting at 22" above canopy. 18/6 light cycle
Hopefully they start to get vigorous soon!!

Back
Top Bottom