Curious' 2nd Grow Journal, 4x Strawberry Cough, Jan 2019

Excellent grow. Bitch about the bugs. I’ve had them too. I’ve been using canna terra pro plus. It’s very similiar to coco, but you don’t have to keep the medium wet. You let it dry like soil. I’m sure the fungus gnats were in the bag before it was opened. From then on I treat my medium with Sciarid Fly nematodes, before I transplant. It eats the babies, eggs, and larva. It doesn’t effect anything else. Highly recommend it.

I really like your watering set up. Did you buy that as a kit? Is it easy to maintain?

Thanks @Calvados Bugs are effin horrible! I'm yet to get spidermites but believe I will have my time with them. Yeah I'm not a big fan of keeping the coco wet causes a few issues here in Aus. Have been reading alot about nematodes and think they will be next try if the gnats return.
Yes, I did buy as a kit.
Grow Tent Kits - Glandore Hydro | Indoor Grow Supplies
As I am very inexperienced in the ways of growing mj thought I would get some help. Its is easy enough to clean, i have been using an 80L tote with some denture cleaner tablets. After each grow everything is submerged and ran for 24hrs, pump filter cleaned, emptied, flushed with straight water and aired to dry for 24hrs. Then back into it, 100L (only using about 60L a week atm) reservoir gets rinsed once a week with new nutes and to keep the build up low and fresh nutrients in.

Awesome mate, that’s a great harvest what lights/ wattage were you using throughout the grow?
I find it as a useful metric watts/gram
Hey mate, I started off with one 600WHPS and then approximately 3 weeks into flower I added the second 600WHPS (2 x 600WHPS). I miss that strain was such a great med. Do you have anything in the works?

Hey mate, I started off with one 600WHPS and then approximately 3 weeks into flower I added the second 600WHPS (2 x 600WHPS). I miss that strain was such a great med. Do you have anything in the works?
Awesome mate, that’s a really impressive amount, from that many watts, you are doing well.
I’m from Adelaide also mate, I’m actually shopping at Glandore , small world lol.
I have some Gorilla Glue and white widow on the how at the moment, it’s looking ok but taking a long time to finish flowering,
Good growing mate

Awesome mate, that’s a really impressive amount, from that many watts, you are doing well.
I’m from Adelaide also mate, I’m actually shopping at Glandore , small world lol.
I have some Gorilla Glue and white widow on the how at the moment, it’s looking ok but taking a long time to finish flowering,
Good growing mate
Cheers mate! Much appreciated. I'm on the east coast of NSW.

Glandore is amazing I purchased my first kit from them and everything since. Even though I have stores around me locally, the guys at glandore have always gone above and beyond to look after me and help answer any and all my noob questions, lol. In return they will have 95% of my business, apart from items that need immediate attention.

I have noticed your questions about LED's, I aswell have been looking into them. Are you still leaning towards the Spider farmer series? I was looking at a couple sp4000 for a 5 x 9 area but have decided to go with a bar setup due to better coverage, most likely the lumatek 600w zeus pro, or the hlg diablo scorpions when they hit our shores.

Do you have some pics of your grow or maybe start a grow journal?:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom